ah, now what? Skin problems.

Old May 15th 07, 02:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Joe Canuck[_2_]

Default ah, now what? Skin problems.

Barry wrote:
On May 14, 8:43 pm, Joe Canuck wrote:

Aw shucks... feeling a little sensitive Matthew? Sore arse?

It was a joke. :-D

Yes it was, but it was also very telling.

Joe are you gay? just curios.

I promise (like you give a rip) I would never make any slurs or slams
if you are.s

Yes, very telling indeed when it gets you out of the woodwork. LOL
Old May 15th 07, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On May 14, 9:08 pm, Joe Canuck wrote:

Yes, very telling indeed when it gets you out of the woodwork. LOL

Im not exactly diving out of the woodwork

you had matt boofing me in the butt Joe

is there something you would like to share with the group, that's all
Im saying.

TELL IT JOE

I bet you are actually very kind.

The kindest guy we've ever known?

Old May 15th 07, 02:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"Joe Canuck" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
"Joe Canuck" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
"Joe Canuck" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
"Barry" wrote in message
ups.com...
On May 14, 4:50 pm, "Matthew" wrote:

You would enjoy it to much and I might get a heart attack in the
process.
Might have to show you young ones what and old buck can do
evil grin and sinister laugh
whad you do? get one of them pump implants?

put the pump under your arm? sooo, you flapy our wing like a chicken
when you're in the mood

haha

girl say, you gonna fly or $%#

How would you know about the pumps Barry been experimenting lately
;-)
snipped for being gay

Why would I want to know about your gay fantasies. Please keep them
to yourself I am straight. You can dream all you want about Brandy
dressed up as a man all you want but keep me out of your fantasies you
sick pervert
Aw shucks... feeling a little sensitive Matthew? Sore arse?

It was a joke. :-D

Sensitive far from it but Again my arse is none of your business

And I didn't realize me and you were on the level for you to talk about
my arse For the record NO MAN IS

Yeah, it is obvious you are sensitive. :-D

Sensitive no
Comfortable with another man talking about my a@@ that is not my doctor
nope

Old May 15th 07, 06:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On May 14, 9:47 pm, "Matthew" wrote:

Sensitive no
Comfortable with another man talking about my a@@ that is not my doctor
nope

just buy your next wife a strap on

tell her to hit that prostrate!

lmao for real

Old May 15th 07, 12:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Joe Canuck[_2_]

Barry wrote:
On May 14, 9:47 pm, "Matthew" wrote:

Sensitive no
Comfortable with another man talking about my a@@ that is not my doctor
nope

just buy your next wife a strap on

tell her to hit that prostrate!

lmao for real

Careful, Matthew is real sensitive about other men talking about his
arse. LOL
Old May 15th 07, 05:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Joe Canuck" wrote in message
Barry wrote:
On May 14, 9:47 pm, "Matthew" wrote:

Sensitive no
Comfortable with another man talking about my a@@ that is not my
doctor
nope

just buy your next wife a strap on

tell her to hit that prostrate!

lmao for real

Careful, Matthew is real sensitive about other men talking about his arse.
LOL

It is good to see you lapsing into your usual trollish behaviour, Joe, and
talking about your favorite thing: assholes. Literal ones.

Let your inner troll out. There is no shame in it.

Old May 15th 07, 05:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"Joe Canuck" wrote in message
Barry wrote:
On May 14, 9:47 pm, "Matthew" wrote:

Sensitive no
Comfortable with another man talking about my a@@ that is not my
doctor
nope

just buy your next wife a strap on

tell her to hit that prostrate!

lmao for real

snipped for being stupid

Please Joe confine your GAY fantasy to Brandy and leave me out of them

Good bye

Old May 15th 07, 05:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Joe Canuck" wrote in message
Barry wrote:
On May 14, 9:47 pm, "Matthew" wrote:

Sensitive no
Comfortable with another man talking about my a@@ that is not my
doctor
nope

just buy your next wife a strap on

tell her to hit that prostrate!

lmao for real

snipped

It is good to see you lapsing into your usual trollish behaviour, Joe, and
talking about your favorite thing: assholes. Literal ones.

Let your inner troll out. There is no shame in it.

It scares the hell out of me that all he wants to do is talk about my a@@.
I wish he would keep me out of his gay Fantasies that he has about Brandy
away from me till he does he is kill filed. Him and Iben aught to get
together with Nick watching.

I know Barry is joking but it is a little unnerving when you know someone
( Joe) knows you are straight and an old man but they want to talk about
your ass and putting things up it. Next thing I know he will be emailing me
to take pictures and send it to him. Troll or not that is just sick

Old May 15th 07, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On 14 May, 19:13, "cybercat" wrote:
"Matthew" wrote in message

"cybercat" wrote

Oh my god the sky must be falling Cyber apologized and was wrong ;-)

RUN FOR THE HILLS FOLKS THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING ;-0

I ALWAYS admit when I am wrong, Maffew.

:{

You wanna piece of me? I had a rough weekend.

Are these chaps picking on you again?

You really must tell them that we women can out-wit them any day. If
they realise it is a lost cause to start with, they might not be so
anxious to try it on, lol:-)
Only kidding lads...!
K.

Old May 15th 07, 11:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Joe Canuck[_2_]

Matthew wrote:
"Joe Canuck" wrote in message
Barry wrote:
On May 14, 9:47 pm, "Matthew" wrote:

Sensitive no
Comfortable with another man talking about my a@@ that is not my
doctor
nope
just buy your next wife a strap on

tell her to hit that prostrate!

lmao for real

snipped for being stupid

snipped for being unrealistic

Good bye

Hey... it doesn't bother me any that you would rather have Barry talking
about you getting it up the ass than me.

Apparently Barry is the only one you are... ahem... comfortable with.

Thats ok... really... I'm not upset in the least.

smooch

:-D