A cat forum. CatBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CatBanter forum » Cat Newsgroups » Cat anecdotes
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

I love Buffy's Eyes



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old May 21st 18, 02:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 7,658
Default I love Buffy's Eyes

I have never really been able to capture her eyes well in a photo. They
are green but have blue around the pupil. Her eyes remind me of glass
two-toned marbles. I keep trying to figure out if there is actually a
marble named after a green blue glass like Buffy's eyes. Any old marble
players out there?

Jill
  #2  
Old May 23rd 18, 03:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,261
Default I love Buffy's Eyes

On Mon, 21 May 2018 09:37:38 -0400, jmcquown
wrote:

I have never really been able to capture her eyes well in a photo. They
are green but have blue around the pupil. Her eyes remind me of glass
two-toned marbles. I keep trying to figure out if there is actually a
marble named after a green blue glass like Buffy's eyes. Any old marble
players out there?

Jill


There were marbles named "cats eye" but it was sort of generic - lots
of different colors (or colours for the other side of the pond). I
just looked it up and you can buy a bag of 500 or 1000. I'd certainly
do it but I'm trying to get rid of stuff, not acquire more!


  #3  
Old May 24th 18, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 7,658
Default I love Buffy's Eyes

On 5/22/2018 10:45 PM, dgk wrote:
On Mon, 21 May 2018 09:37:38 -0400, jmcquown
wrote:

I have never really been able to capture her eyes well in a photo. They
are green but have blue around the pupil. Her eyes remind me of glass
two-toned marbles. I keep trying to figure out if there is actually a
marble named after a green blue glass like Buffy's eyes. Any old marble
players out there?

Jill


There were marbles named "cats eye" but it was sort of generic - lots
of different colors (or colours for the other side of the pond). I
just looked it up and you can buy a bag of 500 or 1000. I'd certainly
do it but I'm trying to get rid of stuff, not acquire more!


Well, I don't need to buy a bag of marbles either.

Jill
  #4  
Old May 25th 18, 04:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,261
Default I love Buffy's Eyes

On Wed, 23 May 2018 19:29:48 -0400, jmcquown
wrote:

On 5/22/2018 10:45 PM, dgk wrote:
On Mon, 21 May 2018 09:37:38 -0400, jmcquown
wrote:

I have never really been able to capture her eyes well in a photo. They
are green but have blue around the pupil. Her eyes remind me of glass
two-toned marbles. I keep trying to figure out if there is actually a
marble named after a green blue glass like Buffy's eyes. Any old marble
players out there?

Jill


There were marbles named "cats eye" but it was sort of generic - lots
of different colors (or colours for the other side of the pond). I
just looked it up and you can buy a bag of 500 or 1000. I'd certainly
do it but I'm trying to get rid of stuff, not acquire more!


Well, I don't need to buy a bag of marbles either.

Jill


Nonsense, everyone needs a big of marbles. Well, every eight year old
boy.
  #5  
Old May 26th 18, 12:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 7,658
Default I love Buffy's Eyes

On 5/25/2018 6:49 AM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article , dgk
wrote:
On Wed, 23 May 2018 19:29:48 -0400, jmcquown
wrote:


On 5/22/2018 10:45 PM, dgk wrote:
On Mon, 21 May 2018 09:37:38 -0400, jmcquown
wrote:

I have never really been able to capture her eyes well in a photo.
They are green but have blue around the pupil. Her eyes remind me
of glass two-toned marbles. I keep trying to figure out if there is
actually a marble named after a green blue glass like Buffy's eyes.
Any old marble players out there?

Jill

There were marbles named "cats eye" but it was sort of generic - lots
of different colors (or colours for the other side of the pond). I
just looked it up and you can buy a bag of 500 or 1000. I'd certainly
do it but I'm trying to get rid of stuff, not acquire more!


Well, I don't need to buy a bag of marbles either.

Jill


Nonsense, everyone needs a big of marbles. Well, every eight year old
boy.


Or Girl. I always thought boys had the best toys.

Judith

They did! My brothers got things like toy dump trucks that they played
with in the dirt. I wasn't supposed to play in the dirt.

Jill
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pic s of Buffy jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 6 August 26th 17 02:32 PM
A New Buffy Pic jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 1 October 6th 15 10:51 PM
Buffy's Eyes jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 3 July 18th 15 05:04 AM
Best Buffy Pic Yet! jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 7 July 7th 15 04:12 PM
Buffy in the Box jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 1 July 4th 15 10:46 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 CatBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.