Update on Mosey June 27 night

Old June 28th 11, 03:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default Update on Mosey June 27 night

Hi, dear friends
Well, we went to the very nice vet and , I think the are from some place in
the Mid East..his name is 'Jagpal Singh Mangat' and he and his same
heritige assistant [nurse?] are both very very nice.

Mosey's temp is normal, , he weighs a little over 10 pounds (USA weight),
they took a urine sample, and blood. He doesn’t think Mosey has a UTI, but
Mosey does have a 'funny tummy' so we spent about $2.50 for a tuna size can
of Hills Special diet gooshy food for that and the vet said that would also
help Mosey's diarreah and make him feel better. We will get the results
tomorrow night, I think.While I was in the bathrroom, Mosey got diarreah all
over the inside of his carrier, all over Dutch [sweatshirt and sweat pants]
and on one of his toys..poor kitty, and pee yew....it stank.
Poor Mosey
Mosey got a pain shot and some pain medicine [liquid] which I can give him
another dose of tomorrow morning.
Twice a day for 3 days..[a potent narcotic] I can't remember the name of
it..[it's hidden away in the other room.]

The bad new is this visit with the meds, the blood draw, the way they
extracted the urine (yuck) and all tests cost nearly $300 and we SO cannot
afford that.

dh 'might' get a job, to supplement our disibility income, but we are SO
broke, it's not funny.
Time to be VERY frugal..no more teriyaky or chinese for us..oh well..I will
gladly give up eating to save money. I'll give up my home made lattes if it
will save my kitty,

I am so tired from having come home and do stinky laundry and the pain from
my legs and knees, and being so stressed out.
dh has a dr appt tomorrow, he will have to have a skin graft over a sore
he's had for years..and tomorrow is a consult with the surgeon.
I just feel so bad for my poor little Mosey and the vet and nurse took such
loving care of him and talked to him so sweetly.
Yes I feel sorry for my dh too, don't get me wrong..I'm just overwhelmed at
the moment is all and I need a hug...
dh just gave me one and my shoulder hurts so bad from the torn rotator cuff
too..pain sucks, and adds to misery..
I'll quit grousing now..thank you for your purrs and prayers for us and
please keep them coming. '
You have them back from me for you too

Now, I have to figure out how to raise some $$.

I'm praying dh will get this job..he's not meeting the woman till June 30.
He found it on Craig's list.
I'll let you know the results or Wed, whenever they get the results back.
I love you all so much..
Love and hugs to the hoomins
and scritches to the cats and doggies here
Thank you so much for your purrs and prayers
They mean so much...
,
Kyla
--putting clothes in the dryer and gonna go lay down for awhile.

Old June 29th 11, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
at

On Mon, 27 Jun 2011 19:18:50 -0700, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:

[...]

ai iz sindink purrz fur awl uf da pwoblimz dat yu haz. espeshaly fur
Mosey tu git wel reen soon.

lorili
Old June 29th 11, 01:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

the good news is that you were able to charge it on a cc so you can make
payments, that had to be a releif, Lee

Old June 29th 11, 05:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default GOOD Update on Mosey June Tues 28 night

The vet called at about 6:30 pm with GOOD news. Mosey is going to be
okay..his kidneys and liver, are fine, he doesn't have a UTI,
but he does have a pancreas inflammation, the globulin level is up
slightly,which can be helped by a special canned food, which he likes which
he likes,
and his thyroid is up a 'little', but he doesn't need to be tested for that
again for about 6 months. And he gets some strong painkillers, which help
him feel better.

I am SO thankful and I thank you all for your purrs and your prayers for
him. My stress level about that went way down.
And I thank God too.

The vet and his wife are from India with the middle name of Singh.[.that's
Baha's last name]. The vet told me all the men in his part of India have
Singh for their middle surname.
His full name is Jagpal Singh Mangat D.V.M and his wife who is his nurse and
receptionist , name is Suka .
They are wonderful and so very kind people.
They are going to get a thank you card from Mosey.
Love, and thank you again for your caring purrs and prayers.
Kyla and Mosey

*Now tomorrow, I get to go to my Dr and find out what's wrong with
me...lol.*
Yes Lee, it's a good thing the vet took a CC, and yes that too is a relief.
Kyla

Old June 29th 11, 03:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Weze all glad to heer dat Mosey iz OK. Weze still purrin fur da hoominz
and da tunaz.

Booker, Snowflake an Chappy an der hoominz

Old June 30th 11, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
at

On Tue, 28 Jun 2011 21:17:34 -0700, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:

[...]

dis iz gud nuz! poor Mosey shud be feelin bedder reel soon!

ai iz purrin fur dat tu happin, an fur yur doktur tu help yourownself,
tu!

lorili

Old June 30th 11, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Tue, 28 Jun 2011 21:17:34 -0700, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

The vet called at about 6:30 pm with GOOD news. Mosey is going to be
okay..

Gwad to heer ob dis!! Good Nooz!
--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/29/2011 8:19:49 PM
Old June 30th 11, 07:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 27, 10:18*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Hi, dear friends
Well, we went to the very nice vet and , I think the are from some place in
the Mid East..his name is 'Jagpal Singh Mangat' *and he and his same
heritige assistant [nurse?] are both very *very nice.

Wee cood gnot see dat Mosey had da problum until jus NEOW beclaws
giggle groops is gnot behafing (glares at giggle groops an Uncl Bill)

Wee is purrin an prayin, wagging r tayles an wuttefer els wee can dew,
for Mosey an awl ob his wunnerful fambly, kitty an hoomin. Uncl Bill
sez dat yoo sen him wunnerful emails dat hep him feel gooder, sew it
is da LEES dat we can dew.

Sunrise, da PRITTY wun, is slowed down an da TED sez dat she is
"fading," but iz gnot in pane an mite outwiff usses awl. Utherwize, we
is well an hope for yoons to bee da same.

--
WooToo for her Hous