Fez gets in hot coffee

Old March 16th 06, 07:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default COFFEE HOT (Was: Fez gets in hot coffee)

"CatNipped" lcrews houston.rr.com wrote:

"Krista" krista.mccrea gmail.com wrote in message
news:1141982551.965354.268440 e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com...

And insurance costs? Lawsuits are filed when insurance companies
refuse to pay claims under policies for which they have collected
premiums, month after month, year after year. Insurance
companies are *not* nonprofit enterprises; they make huge profits
and pay their top executives enormous salaries. But what they
charge for premiums is somehow the fault of some poor soul
mangled by a bad doctor? No. Someone who had to pay for more
surgery to fix the first doctor's mistake, and who was out of
work for months because of the doctor's mistake, and was facing
losing everything they owned because of the doctor's mistake, and
had to hire a lawyer to get a dime out of the insurance policy
*bought for that very purpose* is not the bad guy, and neither is
his lawyer who by the time it goes to trial has worked for years
on the case and has advanced many thousands (yes, really) for
expenses.

You betcha. Big insurance companies have the best lawyers money can
buy.

Didn't mean to insult your DH. I'm sure he is an ethical,
upstanding member of the bar association. And yes, there are
plenty of things that were, and *should* have been, banned because
they were harmful to us. But there are also a lot of things we
can no longer enjoy because someone is afraid of being sued.

Don't believe everything you see on television.

And how much do you think is spent each year adding warning
labels (like on irons that say, "Do not iron clothes while
wearning them") to products

About the cost of the print on paper. There is a silly statement
like that on a laser level I just bought. Yes it's silly, but it's
just a few more words on a piece of paper. Apparently it costs
practically nothing.

that to any person with half a brain knows not to do just so
companies can cover their ass(ets).

So you think people are stupid. And what are you advocating to
increase the intelligence level of our population?

Or are you just saying to hell with common people, let's treat them
like slaves?

Do you advocate public education?

I don't think you can deny the fact that are plenty of "ambulance
chasers" who are giving your husband's profession a bad name. I
see commercials for them every few minutes.

Probably less often than you are told sensational stories about
bizarre court cases, and apparently believe them.

I didn't invent the fact that there are people out
there, like burglars who sue the home owner because they were hurt
in the commission of their crime, who want money for nothing.

Maybe you didn't invent the idea. Do you listen to hate mongering
one-way media radio hosts?

After all, it was centuries ago when Shakespeare quipped, "Let's
kill all the lawyers.". BTW, my brother is a lawyer...

I often hear reports about family members killing and being killed
by other family members. You want to kill your brother?

http://www.thewavemag.com/pagegen.ph...rticleid=23607

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

From: "CatNipped" lcrews houston.rr.com
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Subject: COFFEE HOT (Was: Fez gets in hot coffee)
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 14:35:35 -0600

Old March 16th 06, 05:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

TROLL, JOKE, FRUITCAKE
BE WARNED The only thing he is good for is to act like the 3 above labels
"John Doe"

Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
From: John Doe

.com