What are the odds? (GW/BW)

Old March 17th 06, 04:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default What are the odds? (GW/BW)

Gross Warning as well as Beverage Warning

Our cats have a stuffed rat that is about 5" long and proportionally fat
with a pink corded tail. They love this rat because they can wrap their
front legs around the rat and rabbit kick it into submission. Today they
seemed to go one step further. I came home from work tonight and realized
that somebody had hurled a hairball near the rat. Do you call it a hairball
when it obviously came straight up the pipes without physical distortion?
It looked like a hair rope. I moved the rat so that I could lift the hair
rope and throw it away only to realize that the hair rope had been hurled
right beside the rat making contact and had dried against him. When I
picked up the rat the hair rope came with it....the hair rope that had been
hurled precisely below the rat's pink corded tail so that it looked for all
the world as if the cats had kicked the living s*it out of the rat today.
What are the odds that this was a coincidence?

hmmmmm, beware lovely Miranda, we don't call him Crack Kat for nothing.

Julie