OT Good news! puppy adopted

Old September 21st 04, 06:06 PM
Annie Wxill

Default OT Good news! puppy adopted

I verified with the rescue group that the remaining rescued puppy was
adopted Saturday afternnoon.
Annie

Old September 21st 04, 06:15 PM
CatNipped

"Annie Wxill" wrote in message
I verified with the rescue group that the remaining rescued puppy was
adopted Saturday afternnoon.
Annie

YAY! HURRAY! Annie, you're such a sweetie, you've earned your place in
paradise for the good deed you've done.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old September 21st 04, 07:02 PM
Annie Wxill

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"Annie Wxill" wrote in message
I verified with the rescue group that the remaining rescued puppy was
adopted Saturday afternnoon.
Annie

YAY! HURRAY! Annie, you're such a sweetie, you've earned your place in
paradise for the good deed you've done.

Hugs,

CatNipped

I dunno about that.

I think your surviving the visit of the MIL from Hell tops my good deed.

Besides, I had all kinds of help in the form of purrs, etc., from this
group, as well as the excellent rescue organization that actually found the
homes.

Cheers,
Annie

Old September 21st 04, 07:14 PM
CatNipped

"Annie Wxill" wrote in message
I dunno about that.

I think your surviving the visit of the MIL from Hell tops my good deed.

LOL - no, not even. But I may earn a wuss of the year award!!!

Besides, I had all kinds of help in the form of purrs, etc., from this
group, as well as the excellent rescue organization that actually found
the homes.

Cheers,
Annie

This is so true - I think this group is a unique phenomenon in the world.
It somehow manages to attract the good and gentle souls who need to be here
and repels the flamers and trolls (except when we're about ready for another
troll-b-que ;), and its power of purrs is truly amazing.

I don't know if any of you guys read Spider Robinson, but he has a series of
books about "Callahan's Crosstime Saloon". The "regulars" there remind me
of this group - they care deeply for one another, are always on the same
wavelength, and are always ready to lend a helping hand to anyone in need
(which is how most of the regulars ended up there - they each were troubled
and had a need which was met there). If you get a chance to read this
series, even if you don't normally read science fiction, the love you'll
find oozing from those pages is well worth the price of the paperback!!

Hugs,

CatNipped