OT : Friends (I Believe)

Old May 7th 08, 01:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]

Default OT : Friends (I Believe)

I believe- That we don't have to change friends if we understand that
friends change.

I believe- That no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you
every once in a while and, you must forgive them for that.

I believe- That true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest
distance. Same goes for true love.

I believe- That you can do something in an instant that will give you
heartache for life

I believe- That it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to
be.

I believe- That you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It
may be the last time you see them.

I believe- That you can keep going long after you can't.

I believe- That we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.

I believe- That either you control your attitude or it controls you.

I believe- That regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at
first,
the passion fades and there had better be something else to take its
place.

I believe- That heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it
needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.

I believe- That money is a lousy way of keeping score.

I believe- That my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have
the best time!

I believe- That sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you're
down, will be the ones to help you get back up.

I believe- That sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but
that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.

I believe- That just because someone doesn't love you the way you want
them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

I believe- That maturity has more to do with what types of experiences
you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with h ow many
birthdays you've celebrated.

I believe- That it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes
you have to learn to forgive yourself.

I believe- That our background and circumstances may have influenced who
we are, but we are responsible for who we become.

I believe- That just because two people argue, it doesn't mean they don't
love each other, And just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do.

I believe- That you shouldn't be so eager to find out a secret. It could
change your life forever.

I believe- That two people can look at the exact same thing and see
something totally different.

I believe- That your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people
who don't even know you.

I believe- That even when you think you have no more to give, when a
friend cries out to you - you will find the strength to help.

I believe- That credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human
being.

Love
Kyla

I Question Something about Best Friends... need to ask our Aussie friends jmcquown Cat anecdotes 9 January 24th 08 09:50 PM
New Best Friends Pat Cat anecdotes 0 July 9th 07 03:33 AM
hi cat friends Luna's Mom[_2_] Cat health & behaviour 7 April 3rd 07 06:18 AM
this is why I can't have no friends 2oz Cat health & behaviour 3 December 5th 06 12:54 AM
Best Friends Laura M Cat health & behaviour 5 April 1st 05 04:58 PM