clumping litter stuck in paw!

Old April 19th 04, 01:30 AM
Barb

I use A&H.

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,
I did it right the first time.

Old April 19th 04, 01:30 AM
Barb

I use A&H.

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,
I did it right the first time.

Old April 19th 04, 03:22 AM
PawsForThought

From: "billn"

"PawsForThought" ---------------
From: boot's mom

will anything clean this stuff off or do I have to take her to the vet
to have it cut out ?

i'd like to keep her on the clumping stuff, but if they all cause this
masonry problem, yikes.

When my last cat was 17 and very sick with CRF, she started getting that
clumping litter stuck between her paws too. You're right, that stuff is

just
like cement. I had to use cuticle scissors to cut it out. I recommend

taking
her to the vet though as it was very difficult to cut out. For a clumping
litter, I highly recommend Shweat Scoop. It is all natural, doesn't have

any
of those nasty chemicals like Fresh Step, clumps naturally but doesn't

turn to
cement on their paws.

Just because I'm tired of the dust and mess of the clumping litter I've been
using thru my kitties 4 years, yesterday I bought a bag of SwheatScoop. Put
it out today in one tray and so far they prefer it to the clay, clumps nicer
and not as hard, seems like less dust.

bill n [Smoochie and Mooch]

I'm glad to hear Smoochie and Mooch like their new litter Just a tip, I use
a large garbage bag to line the box. It's must easier to scoop it. For some
reason the Shweat Scoop tends to stick to the box if you don't use a liner. I
believe the manufacturer suggests using a non-stick spray like Pam. But I find
the liners to work really well.

Another good thing about Shweat Scoop is that unlike clay litter that is mined
and never decomposes, it is biodegradable.

Lauren
________
See my cats:
http://community.webshots.com/album/56955940rWhxAe