Piglett and Wascal make a bizit

Old December 14th 10, 03:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Piglett and Wascal make a bizit

Piglett meets Wascal right outside of Mosey's house.
Hi Wascal, I got Maggy May's list of fings ta check on new bitties lets go
in.

They go into the house and up the big staircase to the nursery.

Ho Bitties I iz Miz Piglet and diz iz Unkle Wascal. Wascal u hold dem while
I ways dem. Ok now lets cee, dem iz klean, ears and furr all. Dem pearz ta
be in gudgud healfth. Ok bitties u kan go bak to sleepz anna we will ceez u
later.

They go back down the steps and tell Mosey and Meowy that the bitties have
passed all the items on th list and are pronounced in tip top shape to join
the connumity.

Old December 14th 10, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Mon, 13 Dec 2010 20:23:19 -0600, "Granby" wrote:

Piglett meets Wascal right outside of Mosey's house.
Hi Wascal, I got Maggy May's list of fings ta check on new bitties lets go
in.

They go into the house and up the big staircase to the nursery.

Ho Bitties I iz Miz Piglet and diz iz Unkle Wascal. Wascal u hold dem while
I ways dem. Ok now lets cee, dem iz klean, ears and furr all. Dem pearz ta
be in gudgud healfth. Ok bitties u kan go bak to sleepz anna we will ceez u
later.

They go back down the steps and tell Mosey and Meowy that the bitties have
passed all the items on th list and are pronounced in tip top shape to join
the connumity.

bitties is always gud!
beauty who had 7 dat liffed
Old December 14th 10, 07:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Piglett meets Wascal right outside of Mosey's house.
Hi Wascal, I got Maggy May's list of fings ta check on new bitties lets go
in.

They go into the house and up the big staircase to the nursery.

Ho Bitties I iz Miz Piglet and diz iz Unkle Wascal. Wascal u hold dem
while I ways dem. Ok now lets cee, dem iz klean, ears and furr all. Dem
pearz ta be in gudgud healfth. Ok bitties u kan go bak to sleepz anna we
will ceez u later.

They go back down the steps and tell Mosey and Meowy that the bitties have
passed all the items on th list and are pronounced in tip top shape to
join the connumity.

Fank yew fur koming ovur tew chex dem owt. Dey r uh gud wayte, huh?
Rnt Mayzy n Tygur kyoot? Wee jest luv dem
Dey is gud bitties. yeUP
Yoo are awl inbited tew owr Kissamouse party on da 23rd.
Dere is uh pozt dere abowt dat tew. en dat thred. yeUP.
Fangu boff ugin.
Luvz
Mosey n MeOwy-
--goin bak tew chek on da Bitties...dey r smyling, dat dey gotted tew meet
yew boff.

Old December 14th 10, 07:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Piglett meets Wascal right outside of Mosey's house.
Hi Wascal, I got Maggy May's list of fings ta check on new bitties lets go
in.

They go into the house and up the big staircase to the nursery.

Ho Bitties I iz Miz Piglet and diz iz Unkle Wascal. Wascal u hold dem
while
I ways dem. Ok now lets cee, dem iz klean, ears and furr all. Dem pearz
ta
be in gudgud healfth. Ok bitties u kan go bak to sleepz anna we will ceez
later.

They go back down the steps and tell Mosey and Meowy that the bitties have
passed all the items on th list and are pronounced in tip top shape to
join
the connumity.

bitties is always gud!
beauty who had 7 dat liffed

Yew had 7 ? waow.
wee gotz yer pixshur uff yoo n yer bitties but cudnt tell wich une wuz yew.
Dey r bootiful. Bitties r sew preshus.
Luvs
Mosey n MeOwy
--happee noo parentz

Old December 14th 10, 04:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 13, 9:23*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Piglett meets Wascal right outside of Mosey's house.
Hi Wascal, I got Maggy May's list of fings ta check on new bitties lets go
in.

They go into the house and up the big staircase to the nursery.

Ho Bitties I iz Miz Piglet and diz iz Unkle Wascal. *Wascal u hold dem while
I ways dem. *Ok now lets cee, dem iz klean, ears and furr all. *Dem pearz ta
be in gudgud healfth. *Ok bitties u kan go bak to sleepz anna we will ceez u
later.

Da bittees start to play with Miss Piglet and Wascal

They go back down the steps and tell Mosey and Meowy that the bitties have
passed all the items on th list and are pronounced in tip top shape to join
the connumity.

When she looks around after making her report, she sees that Wascal
is still upstairs playing with the bittees

--
Uncl Bill

Old December 14th 10, 07:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglett grabs some small treats of the table in the hall and heads back up
the steps to join the fun.

Old December 14th 10, 07:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 14, 1:04*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Piglett grabs some small treats of the table in the hall and heads back up
the steps to join the fun.

Here comes ant Piglett. Efferybuddy get reddy to hav funfun.

--
Wascal

Deer Miz Piglett Will in New Haven Cat community 5 October 24th 10 11:00 PM
Caboodle ranch bizit Granby Cat community 8 August 1st 10 10:54 PM
Piglett is in the hou Granby Cat community 11 June 10th 10 09:42 PM
Piglett Granby Cat community 5 February 22nd 10 09:00 PM
Deer Piglett Will in New Haven Cat community 0 July 22nd 09 12:54 AM