Get out of bed now!

Old March 23rd 04, 05:23 PM
Marina

"Sherry " wrote

Yoda loves his fish. We started with one betta, ended up buying a 5-gallon
aquarium for it, he lived for several years. After he gorked, we got

guppies
and bought a bigger aquarium. He loves watching them.
http://members.aol.com/sriddles/yodafish.jpg

LOL! What a good shot!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old March 23rd 04, 08:54 PM
Sherry

Wow, what big feetsies! I love it. How many toes does he have?

Huge feetsies. He has six toes on each front foot, but his back paws are just
regular paws. He's a senior citizen now, and over the years has become quite
accomplished at using those extras like thumbs. There's not too many cabinets
or doors he can't open if he works at it long enough.

Sherry

Sherry
Old March 23rd 04, 11:23 PM
Victor Martinez

Kreisleriana wrote:
we saw a few more. Ten minutes-- well, if something could be swarming
with snails, that deck was. Not wanting to be needled, anesthetized,
and our innards sucked out, we beat it and left the beach to the
snails.

Now, that's got to be a scary sight...!!!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old March 24th 04, 03:38 AM
badwilson

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
On 23 Mar 2004 09:33:26 GMT, itty (Sherry ) yodeled:

I once had a fish - emphasis on once. Had him here in a tank on my
dresser for six days before Elmo made his move. Bam! There goes fish

and

Yoda loves his fish. We started with one betta, ended up buying a

5-gallon
aquarium for it, he lived for several years. After he gorked, we got

guppies
and bought a bigger aquarium. He loves watching them.
http://members.aol.com/sriddles/yodafish.jpg

Wow, what big feetsies! I love it. How many toes does he have?

You're right, they are big. And so cute! He's a very cool looking cat.
--
Britta
Check out pictures of Vino at:

Old March 24th 04, 04:28 AM
Takayuki

Kreisleriana wrote:

We found this hilarious, and as we drove around southern Victoria, we
kept warning each other to beware of the Giant Otway Black Snail.
Have you seen any Giant Otway Black Snails? Don't fall asleep, a
Giant Otway Black Snail will get you.

We stayed at his mother's place on the shore (Apollo Bay, if anyone
knows the area), and were sitting on the beach one evening as the sun
was setting. It was a nice little campground, with a nice little
wooden deck and children's playground. And gee whiz, we saw an
enormous black snail, chugging along the deck. We laughed. Uh oh,
there it is, the deadly Giant Otway Black Snail. Five minutes later,
we saw a few more. Ten minutes-- well, if something could be swarming
with snails, that deck was. Not wanting to be needled, anesthetized,
and our innards sucked out, we beat it and left the beach to the
snails.

That does sound sort of scary. I've been bitten by a slug before,
so I know they do have little scraping teeth. And it's amazing how
there are tiny sea snails that can cut through clam shells and eat the
insides.

Old March 25th 04, 06:11 PM
Tanada

Victor Martinez wrote:

They don't get breakfast right after we get out of bed, we've learned
that lesson. We make them wait until it's breakfast time. But that
doesn't deter Fez. He's determined to rule our house with an iron paw.

Fez is just a groaning boy, you have to expect him to get peckish in the
mornings.

We're such a lot of sound sleepers that about the only things that wake
us up are the phone and alarm clock. Tanada has tried resetting the
alarm, but that didn't work, Rob just reset it to the correct time and
went back to sleep.

They've learned that the best way to get fed in the am is to be there
when the 7 am alarm goes off and then escort me to the bathroom. There
is a guaranteed chance that I will ask Rob to feed the varmits, as we
know why there are six cats milling around the alcove to the bathroom.

Pam S.

Old March 25th 04, 06:17 PM
Tanada

Sherry wrote:

What do you mean by "picking on"? They might be trying to mate...

--
Victor Martinez

But...but....one is *yellow* and the other two are brown!! :-)
Well, color me stupid. I never thought of that. What I mean by "picking on" is,
they chase the yellow one, and crawl all over it. I thought they were going to
suck it clean out of its shell the other day. So I put a stop to it. Guess I
ruined their little snail fun. Oh man.

CENSORSHIP!!!!!

Pam S. laughing