Patience and Tolerance

Old March 18th 06, 04:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Patience and Tolerance

I got THE cutest set of pics fowarded today. Has anyone seen them? A
little bitty TINY kitten and this big ol' dog with tons of scrunchy
wrinkles in his face and it is a series of pics as the kitten explores
the dog and then cuddles up with him. I need to find somewhere to post
it! You would all love them. If someone has room, I could foward you it
through email.

Old March 18th 06, 06:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Karen" wrote in message
I got THE cutest set of pics fowarded today. Has anyone seen them? A little
bitty TINY kitten and this big ol' dog with tons of scrunchy wrinkles in
his face and it is a series of pics as the kitten explores the dog and then
cuddles up with him. I need to find somewhere to post it! You would all
love them. If someone has room, I could foward you it through email.

Hi Karen,

Yes, please forward them. I would like to seem them. (Remember to
"take-out-the-litter" from my email addy.)

MaryL

Old March 18th 06, 06:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Karen wrote:
I got THE cutest set of pics fowarded today. Has anyone seen them? A
little bitty TINY kitten and this big ol' dog with tons of scrunchy
wrinkles in his face and it is a series of pics as the kitten explores
the dog and then cuddles up with him. I need to find somewhere to post
it! You would all love them. If someone has room, I could foward you it
through email.

I have plenty of room on my servers. E-mail them to dan at catfolks dot
net or dan at wolf dot com, and I'll be glad to put them online.

Dan
Old March 20th 06, 05:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 22:13:16 -0600, Karen wrote:

I got THE cutest set of pics fowarded today. Has anyone seen them? A
little bitty TINY kitten and this big ol' dog with tons of scrunchy
wrinkles in his face and it is a series of pics as the kitten explores
the dog and then cuddles up with him. I need to find somewhere to post
it! You would all love them. If someone has room, I could foward you it
through email.

Karen, I've put those photos online. Thanks for sending them - they're
wonderful!

They're are http://www.smurgle.net/images/patience. If anyone knows the
origin of these photos I'd like to put attribution on the page as well.

Dan
Old March 20th 06, 06:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Dan M wrote:

Karen, I've put those photos online. Thanks for sending them - they're
wonderful!

They're are http://www.smurgle.net/images/patience. If anyone knows the
origin of these photos I'd like to put attribution on the page as well.

Awwww! Is that little tail poofed out in the second-to-last picture
there? Or is it just very thick.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old March 20th 06, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Dan M" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 22:13:16 -0600, Karen wrote:

I got THE cutest set of pics fowarded today. Has anyone seen them? A
little bitty TINY kitten and this big ol' dog with tons of scrunchy
wrinkles in his face and it is a series of pics as the kitten explores
the dog and then cuddles up with him. I need to find somewhere to post
it! You would all love them. If someone has room, I could foward you it
through email.

Karen, I've put those photos online. Thanks for sending them - they're
wonderful!

They're are http://www.smurgle.net/images/patience. If anyone knows the
origin of these photos I'd like to put attribution on the page as well.

Dan

Thanks so much Dan. I don't know the attributions as it is something that's
been forewarded a dozen times. Maybe someone will step forth. It's such an
adorable sequence!

Old March 20th 06, 07:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Marina" wrote in message
Dan M wrote:

Karen, I've put those photos online. Thanks for sending them - they're
wonderful!

They're are http://www.smurgle.net/images/patience. If anyone knows the
origin of these photos I'd like to put attribution on the page as well.

Awwww! Is that little tail poofed out in the second-to-last picture
there? Or is it just very thick.

I think it is just thick. He is still at that "christmas tree tail" stage.

Old March 21st 06, 12:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Mon 20 Mar 2006 12:38:44p, Dan M wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
(news
They're are http://www.smurgle.net/images/patience. If anyone
knows the origin of these photos I'd like to put attribution on
the page as well.

I've seen those before, but can't remember if it was a web site, or
in my email. Speaking of which, today I got a cute video file of a
cat trying to lick up gooshy food from the floor while pushing the
face of the dog away from it so he could have it all. Priceless!
Wish I could put that one up somewhere, too.

--
Cheryl
Old March 21st 06, 03:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Cheryl wrote:
On Mon 20 Mar 2006 12:38:44p, Dan M wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
(news
They're are http://www.smurgle.net/images/patience. If anyone
knows the origin of these photos I'd like to put attribution on
the page as well.

I've seen those before, but can't remember if it was a web site, or
in my email. Speaking of which, today I got a cute video file of a
cat trying to lick up gooshy food from the floor while pushing the
face of the dog away from it so he could have it all. Priceless!
Wish I could put that one up somewhere, too.

I downloaded that one from a.p.b.a. last week, very cute. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old March 21st 06, 09:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Dan M wrote:

On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 22:13:16 -0600, Karen wrote:

I got THE cutest set of pics fowarded today. Has anyone seen them? A
little bitty TINY kitten and this big ol' dog with tons of scrunchy
wrinkles in his face and it is a series of pics as the kitten explores
the dog and then cuddles up with him. I need to find somewhere to post
it! You would all love them. If someone has room, I could foward you it
through email.

Karen, I've put those photos online. Thanks for sending them - they're
wonderful!

They're are http://www.smurgle.net/images/patience. If anyone knows the
origin of these photos I'd like to put attribution on the page as well.

Dan

Thank you both for the pics, Karen and Dan!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek