the rum tour

Old April 22nd 11, 11:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
RastaCatJohn

Default the rum tour

On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 22:08:03 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

afur efuri kitty haza turn atta limboz, Trudi eyein herown furnd an lukin
fur harri anna 'mellia

Datz rite, kittiez!

Letz limbo!

Den we can haff sum dinner and rum drinks!

C'mon kittiez!

--
Hey Mon!

RastaCatJohn

Forget your troubles c'mon get happy,
you better chase all your cares away.
Shout hallelujah! C'mon get happy,
get ready for the judgement day.
Old April 23rd 11, 01:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Hey Mon!
RastaCatJohn
Forget your troubles c'mon get happy,
you better chase all your cares away.
Shout hallelujah! C'mon get happy,
get ready for the judgement day.

Heer's Mosey, he wil dooda limbo cusz he wuvs tew danse. Go 'hedd,
mine wuff, twy itted!
Furry gud (clap clap)(clapping not making much sound wif such soft
pawz)
Woops, yoor apwun is dwagging on da gwound, wats in yoor apwun? Da
BITTIES?
Be kareful wif da bitties, mine Mosey..I wil hold dem up in yoor apwun
wile yoo ar goink under da bar.
Weww. Da bitties ar safe. Did mommie's widdl bitties get bumped doink
da limbo?

[[{^..^}{^..^}]]
(Meowy cuddles th bitties in hur arms)

Nope, MeOwy, ai dint hurt owr liddle bitties at awl...
Diz iz sew mutch fuhn. yeUP ai mayde et unnner da bar reel gud dint ai?
Gnow ai wyl tayke da bitties bak.
Mosey

I fink da bitties furry pwoud dey wentted unner da limbow bar wif der
daddykittee.
MeOwy, also pwoud

Fank yew mai sweet MeOwy, ai fink dey had fun tew n wurnt skared at
awl...Nope.
Mosey, also pwoud n happee

HOOZ NEXT???
BobQat? Mimzy? Pipps???

Old April 23rd 11, 01:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Okay, heer I goez.

[Sundance inspects the limbo bar, walking all around it and comparing its
height to the size of his after-dinner tummy. Finally he makes himself as
short as possible and creeps under the bar.]

Dere, I did it!

Sundance

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
Neow itz yur turm!
P2nya

"Sundance" wrote in message
Apawz, apawz! How graseful!

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

"RastaCatJohn" wrote in message
Hokay Kittiez!

Now dat we'fe eetin, letz danse and listen to sum moosic! Now, for da
yunger kittiez, mine son Miles will take den down da beech to a club
wif Reggae moosic an dancin, but fur usses more mature kittiez
[booming laugh] we'll listen to steel drum bandz, calypso singerz and
danse da limbo!

[He walks over to the limbo pole set on its highest; he signals to the
band and then proceeds to limbo under it]

Now kittiez, dis iz how itz done! Who wants to be first? C'mon
kitties, its set high!

--
Hey Mon!

RastaCatJohn

Forget your troubles c'mon get happy,
you better chase all your cares away.
Shout hallelujah! C'mon get happy,
get ready for the judgement day.

I yam gayme, I wantza twy diz!

Pitô.ônya hunkers down and clears the bar easily!

Old April 23rd 11, 05:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
RastaCatJohn

On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 17:44:08 -0700, Sundance wrote:

Okay, heer I goez.

[Sundance inspects the limbo bar, walking all around it and comparing its
height to the size of his after-dinner tummy. Finally he makes himself as
short as possible and creeps under the bar.]

Dere, I did it!

Sundance

Dere ya go, Sundance!

Concatulashunz, an hab a Planterz Punch! [hands sundance a glass]

Old April 23rd 11, 09:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Yu diddit!
I yam purrowd ov yu, Sunnydance!
--
Pitô.ônya

"Sundance" wrote in message
Okay, heer I goez.

[Sundance inspects the limbo bar, walking all around it and comparing
its height to the size of his after-dinner tummy. Finally he makes
himself as short as possible and creeps under the bar.]

Dere, I did it!

Sundance

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
Neow itz yur turm!
P2nya

Old April 24th 11, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Aunti Mabel joins in the a-paws for Sundance then eyes the bar. It's *much*
lower now! She paces up beside it and eyes it. If she lays down with her
head flat, she can just squeek under but in that position, she can't push
forward and her for-paws don't have kittah claws to pull herself along.

She's about to grin and give up when Daisy-chan and Cash have an idea!
Gathering several of the larger stonger kittahs, they whisper in a huddle
then start giggling.

A handsome Tom asks Aunti to lay down. 'Aint I a bit old fur ya youngun?'
chuckles Aunti Mabel to the booming laugh of others around, with his the
loudest. 'Jus have a nice nap position' he says as several other kittahs
position themselves.

3 grab the front of the carpet with their claws and 2 bring up the rear.
Bit by bit, they pull/push her under the bar to the cheers of her friends.
As she stands on the other side to take a bow, she forgets that sometimes
her tail gets happy too! There is a clatter but she just laughs. She's had
her fun!

Daisy-chan waves from the line. She's still in the running with some of the
smaller kittahs.

"Sundance" wrote in message
Okay, heer I goez.

[Sundance inspects the limbo bar, walking all around it and comparing its
height to the size of his after-dinner tummy. Finally he makes himself as
short as possible and creeps under the bar.]

Dere, I did it!

Sundance

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
Neow itz yur turm!
P2nya

Old April 24th 11, 09:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

berree gud effort, Trudi lukz arownd anna seeing MH sayz, ok missy takez
urown turn, ursef iz small enuf, go furit,

Trudi

"Sundance" wrote in message
Okay, heer I goez.

[Sundance inspects the limbo bar, walking all around it and comparing
its height to the size of his after-dinner tummy. Finally he makes
himself as short as possible and creeps under the bar.]

Dere, I did it!

Sundance

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
Neow itz yur turm!