Rascal 1990-2003

Old August 13th 03, 12:01 AM
JSmith4973

Default Rascal 1990-2003

I'm so very sorry.

Jeanne, Vicky, the dawgz, and all of Haven House
Old August 13th 03, 12:10 AM
bewtifulfreak

"Wednesday" wrote in message
link.net...
It is with a heavy heart that the Katzenjammer Klowder announces the
passing of Rascal, House of Ruwe, in the early afternoon of August 10.

I'm so sorry for your loss. It sounds like was a real sweetie, and fought
the cancer monsters valiantly. It's so terribly sad to lose such a beloved
friend, but wonderful that you gave him such a peaceful and loving passing
to the Bridge. I know how you feel, and my heart goes out to you.

Warmest Regards,
Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

Old August 13th 03, 02:25 AM
Spook

Paw went after TED Kathryn who does housecalls and she helped
him to the Rainbow Bridge at 1:30, in his kittybed, his meowmie's
beloved arms around him.

We rememfur Rascal. Lotsa purrrrrssss fur a peeseful trip tu thuh Bridj, an fur
hiz hoominz hooz harts are hurtin now.

Bootsie, Gizmo, Sassy, Whiskers and Spook, forming a purring circle in the
meatloaf position of respect

Old August 13th 03, 03:17 AM
spike&stormy

Spook wrote:

Paw went after TED Kathryn who does housecalls and she helped
him to the Rainbow Bridge at 1:30, in his kittybed, his meowmie's
beloved arms around him.

We rememfur Rascal. Lotsa purrrrrssss fur a peeseful trip tu thuh Bridj, an fur
hiz hoominz hooz harts are hurtin now.

Bootsie, Gizmo, Sassy, Whiskers and Spook, forming a purring circle in the
meatloaf position of respect

We sends manymany purrs fur Rascal's peeceful jurney.

Spike & Stormy, joynin da purrin circle

Old August 13th 03, 10:31 AM
Blurbubble

*two big ginger kitteez hang their heads in sadness and respect**

Weez mowst sorree to heer ov dis, weez offurrin ar purrs and luf to da
neerist anna deerist anna da memree ov Rascal.

Clarence and Zachary

Old August 13th 03, 11:43 PM
Fred Williams

The Fur Conspiracy wrote:

Mrrqueekkk!

We sendz purrrz an waggaz fur yowr katzen an huminz.

And from Catnada come lots of purrayerz fur peace and joy at the
Bridge for Rascal, of the House of Ruwe. May he be strong and whole
again after his long battle with the cancer monsters.

--
Regards
Jetadiah & Fred

Remove FFFf to reply, please
Old August 14th 03, 05:16 AM
dsh-diva

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 21:51:11 GMT, Wednesday
wrote:

It is with a heavy heart that the Katzenjammer Klowder announces the
passing of Rascal, House of Ruwe, in the early afternoon of August 10.
He was a big boy kitty, Mama's baby and Aunt Terri's favorite. He had a
bigbig heart, and a bigbig purr, but not enough strength to fight all
the cancer monsters that ganged up on him. We ceased chemotherapy in
April when it became apparent that it was not doing any good. He had
gone from his tippytop soomo form oof-weight of 45 pounds down to nine
and a half, and after chemo stopped, was able to gain back four pounds.
But the cancerous tumor was invading his lungs, and by Sunday morning,
he couldn't breathe easily. He had stopped eating and drinking Saturday
night. Paw went after TED Kathryn who does housecalls and she helped
him to the Rainbow Bridge at 1:30, in his kittybed, his meowmie's
beloved arms around him.

Menny purrs for your sadsad harts. Xena and Callisto
Old August 14th 03, 06:19 AM
Da Koster Katz

Wednesday wrote:

[...]

We haf been purrin fur da memfurz uf da Howse uf Ruwe, an speshyully
Anti Terri. We no he iz up deyre eggsplorin da wunnerful wurld at da
Bridge.

Junior, Cookie, Cinni, Bitsy, an Baby

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Old August 14th 03, 03:23 PM
Wednesday

Thank you very much. Rascal fought the cancer bravely, but he was so
tired. We know he is happy now and healthy at the Rainbow Bridge.

Terri
Shadow, Cody, Fluffy, Lucky and Baby
The Katzenjammer Klowder

Old August 14th 03, 03:24 PM
Wednesday

Thank you. He was a brave kitty, he was just so tired. And it is so
hard to walk in the door, and not have him there...

bewtifulfreak wrote:

"Wednesday" wrote in message
link.net...

It is with a heavy heart that the Katzenjammer Klowder announces the
passing of Rascal, House of Ruwe, in the early afternoon of August 10.

I'm so sorry for your loss. It sounds like was a real sweetie, and fought
the cancer monsters valiantly. It's so terribly sad to lose such a beloved
friend, but wonderful that you gave him such a peaceful and loving passing
to the Bridge. I know how you feel, and my heart goes out to you.

Warmest Regards,
Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

Thank you! (was purr and prayer request that the doctor is wrong - November 2003) Nan Cat anecdotes 17 February 16th 04 03:27 PM
Rascal 1988-2003 Tanada Cat anecdotes 26 November 6th 03 10:22 PM
Tiffany Update - August 23, 2003 Flippy Cat anecdotes 3 August 25th 03 01:13 PM
Poppacat, Howse uf Koster, Abt. 1993 - July 13, 2003 Da Koster Katz Cat community 23 August 8th 03 04:30 AM