Robin anna noo flor

Old October 6th 03, 12:24 PM
JSmith4973

Default Robin anna noo flor

Robin kawt a mowsie inna Cattery! Boss anna Kid iz puttin down a noo subflor,
anna weze gonna have noo tilez, anna Robin kawt a mowsie anna left it onna noo
wood, anna sum udderkitty frew up a hareball onna noo wood awlso.

Boss anna Kid sed nawty werdz! Den dey kleened it up. Kid iz frayed uv
mowsiez. I dunno wy.

Vincent T. Pussycat,
Cattery Manager, Haven Howse
Old October 6th 03, 05:37 PM
Boogie's Mom

Unka Cory??? You'ze gotz a bat??? Boogie, wide eyed in wonderment Can I
come play wif yer bat? I luffs bats. We got bats dat come outa da treez at
dusk anna make a wonderful flyin circus anna I lufs to watch em and heer
deyre noises. I always wanted to play wif dem, but dey nefur gottid close
enough.

Meowmie note: Boog sits at the window and watches the bats and you can
just tell from his body language that he'd love to "get out among 'em". I
love em because they eat into the local mosquito population and are fun to
watch.

Boogie anna Meowmie
"Unca Cory" wrote in message
t...
On 06 Oct 2003 11:24:52 GMT, JSmith4973 said...
Robin kawt a mowsie inna Cattery! Boss anna Kid iz puttin down a noo

subflor,
anna weze gonna have noo tilez, anna Robin kawt a mowsie anna left it

onna noo
wood,

FWIW, this is *exactly* how my frickin' bat got in my house, Vincent.
Maintenance had laid a new bathroom floor.

--- Unca Cory

--
"Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!" --- Mr. GrowlTiger

Old October 7th 03, 12:38 AM
Hotspur

"Unca Cory" wrote in message
t...
On 06 Oct 2003 11:24:52 GMT, JSmith4973 said...
Robin kawt a mowsie inna Cattery! Boss anna Kid iz puttin down a noo

subflor,
anna weze gonna have noo tilez, anna Robin kawt a mowsie anna left it

onna noo
wood,

FWIW, this is *exactly* how my frickin' bat got in my house, Vincent.
Maintenance had laid a new bathroom floor.

--- Unca Cory

anna sum udderkitty frew up a hareball onna noo wood awlso.

Boss anna Kid sed nawty werdz! Den dey kleened it up. Kid iz frayed uv
mowsiez. I dunno wy.

Vincent T. Pussycat,
Cattery Manager, Haven Howse

--
"Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!" --- Mr. GrowlTiger

Owr deelee departed Tessie de Tank cotted a bat wuns. Meowmie fown it
when she wuz winturizin de bottum porch. She sqeeked - meowmie no de
bat, it wuz ded - an put on dem big ledder glubs an sweeped it up an
putid it inna trash. Not furry nis we fot.

Ghost, de onlee wun uf de familee who nu Tessie

meowmie: if you had ever seen Tessie, you'd never thought she could
catch anything. She was square like the old paintings of cows but she
caught birds, rabbits, mice and apparently bats. I have no idea how
she got the butt off the ground, but she did!
Old October 9th 03, 01:57 AM
JSmith4973

FWIW, this is *exactly* how my frickin' bat got in my house, Vincent.
Maintenance had laid a new bathroom floor.

--- Unca Cory

anna sum udderkitty frew up a hareball onna noo wood awlso.

Boss anna Kid sed nawty werdz! Den dey kleened it up. Kid iz frayed uv
mowsiez. I dunno wy.

Vincent T. Pussycat,
Cattery Manager, Haven Howse

--
"Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!" --- Mr. GrowlTiger

--------------
Unca Cory, yew wanna hyre Robin? Sheze gud. She usedter be a feral.

Vincent

Old October 9th 03, 02:02 AM
JSmith4973

Robin kawt a mowsie inna Cattery! Boss anna Kid iz puttin down a noo

subflor,
anna weze gonna have noo tilez, anna Robin kawt a mowsie anna left it onna

noo
wood, anna sum udderkitty frew up a hareball onna noo wood awlso.

Boss anna Kid sed nawty werdz! Den dey kleened it up. Kid iz frayed uv
mowsiez. I dunno wy.

Vincent T. Pussycat,
Cattery Manager, Haven Howse

Gotta wundur bowt whut dat mowsie wuz yuzin fur brayns iffn it went
into da cattery.

Sooisidull, I spekt it wuz.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply

------------

Yu kno, datz da sekind tyme wun got in heere. Deyz country mowsiez, nottid
well edjakated.

Vincent

Old October 9th 03, 01:47 PM
JSmith4973

FWIW, this is *exactly* how my frickin' bat got in my house, Vincent.
Maintenance had laid a new bathroom floor.

--- Unca Cory

anna sum udderkitty frew up a hareball onna noo wood awlso.

Boss anna Kid sed nawty werdz! Den dey kleened it up. Kid iz frayed uv
mowsiez. I dunno wy.

Vincent T. Pussycat,
Cattery Manager, Haven Howse

My e-mail address shouldn't have my first name in it.
--------------
Unca Cory, yew wanna hyre Robin? Sheze gud. She usedter be a feral.

Vincent

If I encounter anymore bats, I'll let you know, Vincent... 'kay?

--- Unca Cory

--
My e-mail address shouldn't have my first name in it.

-------------

Robin sez "Hav clawz anna teef, will travel!"

Vincent

Old October 10th 03, 01:47 AM
onlyThreeCats

Hey, gud fur Tessie - wunze, before I fink dere was da Sprout! heer, a
bat gottid in to de compartment at nite.

Da free uv us whut wuz at de time, Mr. Lenny, Ms. Lucy and mytoeseyself,
tag teemed it an cot it. Meomie barely woke up, she fot we wus just
haffin a scuff.

Next mornin, she fown diffrunt. We left dat bat, 'xcep for de wings,
onna de bedrum rug.

We neffur did tole' hur where went de wings.

Onse, too, de big guy hoomin hadda bat at his compartment. Him an
Meowma tired it owt a bit, tossed abig towle on it and let it go. No
fun dere, we didn't effen get invited. Hrmfh.

Panda of Batty Toes

Old October 10th 03, 02:47 AM
JSmith4973

Owr deelee departed Tessie de Tank cotted a bat wuns. Meowmie fown it
when she wuz winturizin de bottum porch. She sqeeked - meowmie no de

Weze nottid loud inna OWDT, anna batz iz nottid loud inna IN. Boss sez dey
ketchez skeeterz.

Datz gud. Sumbuddy shud.

Vincent T. Pussycat
Cattery Manager