Facebook and Twitter

Old March 17th 09, 07:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Default Facebook and Twitter

Hihi Kitties,
I've made the plunge and joined Facebook and Twitter, but it's not
for fun, but for makin connektions. Well, it might not work out as
well as I'd hoped. Anyway, I'm there.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old March 17th 09, 10:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabbeycat

On Mar 17, 2:47*pm, Fred wrote:
Hihi Kitties,
* * * * I've made the plunge and joined Facebook and Twitter, but it's not
for fun, but for makin connektions. *Well, it might not work out as
well as I'd hoped. *Anyway, I'm there.

--
Peace,
Fred
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply by email).

My meowmie has a Facebook. I never use soshul networking though, cause
I don't get online dat often. At least we don't use dial-up, cause
then I couldn't really come here either.
~"~"~"~"YAY
MOUSIES!!!~"~"~"~"
~lori
Old March 23rd 09, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey` =^..^=`

Hihi Kitties,
I've made the plunge and joined Facebook and Twitter, but it's not
for fun, but for makin connektions. Well, it might not work out as
well as I'd hoped. Anyway, I'm there.

Hi hi Fred
Nise tew see yoo agin.
Meowmie used to be on Facebook but she was on the pooter all day giving
people cupcakes n stuff n not gettin anything done, You'l meet some silly
people there.
Good luck.
Mosey

Old March 23rd 09, 04:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 02:19:38 -0500, Cory's nimble, little paws typed:

Pawpa iz onna Facebook site, tuu. I duzzint unfurstand wy, dough. I
duzzint fink dem letz kitteez on dere (ur at leezt meowchat!).

--- Onyx, purrplekzt abowt da Facebook hoopla...

Derez CATBOOK as a Facebook applikatshun! Lotsa RPCC catz is on it!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/23/2009 12:47:57 PM
Old March 23rd 09, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dat iz not softz style butted at leazt facebook iz free, dat twitter iz veri
coztli, owrzt soft wuuld be too cheap fur dat, Trudi

Old March 24th 09, 02:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

I kno fur a fact dat der ar LOTS of kittiez on facebuk, an we haf been
involved in meowchatting ANNA wedwink!

We ar on Catbook, tuu.

Lucy