For discussion among kitties - do we need an election?

Old April 1st 09, 04:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Default For discussion among kitties - do we need an election?

This is the situation. We have one kitty who is Purrsident, Chief
Justicat and Grand Pooh-Bah.

Lovable Louise was appointed Chief Justicat when Chester, former Chief
Justicat, went to the bridge. Then Lovable Louise was elected
Purrsident. Between the election and the inauguration, Lovable Louise
decided to become Grand Pooh-Bah.

What does the Grand Pooh-Bah do?

Do all of us kitties think that there is a catflict of interest in
this? Is Lovable Louise becoming overloaded because she has 3
positions?

Do we want to have an election for Chief Justicat?

What do all of you kitties think?

Clarence, retired Catmerica purrsident

Old April 1st 09, 04:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 20:17:48 -0700 (PDT), ClowderCat's nimble, little
paws typed:

What do all of you kitties think?

I finks dat a round ob nip-coladas wif liddle umbrellas in dem iz in
order! Den eifur sleepin on a dek chair or pwaying bat-bat wif
ping-pong bawlz!

An aftur dat, eggsplorink Martinique!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/31/2009 11:44:39 PM
Old April 1st 09, 05:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

seems like she is doin fine so fur, ifin der iza purblim we kan deal wifit
at dat time, she iz purti gud at deligatin, she got rite to onyx so himz
kuld get on wif sekatari of sr kittees, Tiger

Old April 1st 09, 06:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

hey clarence iz you gonna come onna kruze, dey gotz gud fudz, anna i bet you
kuld teacha chef a thing or two bowt pizza, Tiger, hopin hizown furnd goez
onna kruze

Old April 1st 09, 01:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

I fink weusses agruurrez wif Mme Anais. How yew get doze liddle
dottiez offur yourown "I" in youroiwn nayme? (PAcoBell fur da groop)
Old April 2nd 09, 12:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Fangu all 4 yr confidens in me!

Between the election and the inauguration, Lovable Louise
decided to become Grand Pooh-Bah.

No. While back, leedurship wanted here but 'fishul leedurs 'parently
'bandoned us! Reluktantly I assume role uv Grand Pooh-Bah. P2ña bekum
Vice Grand Pooh-Bah.

What does the Grand Pooh-Bah do?

Purrezident & Chief Justicat working on dat. Will have 'portant role in
govmint. Already advizd CJ on Lilith's case.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah
Old April 2nd 09, 02:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Do we want to have an election for Chief Justicat?

What do all of you kitties think?

Clarence, retired Catmerica purrsident

Clarence, I think an alternative action might be in order. Since we have
a Purresident and a Grand Poohbah, I think we could balance things out
with a Head Honcho. The hoomins in Catmerica - errr, the US of America -
maintain a system of checks and balances by having judicial, legislative,
and executive branches of government. We do too, but I think we could add
another layer of checks and balances by also having a tripartate
executive branch. LL currently holds two executive offices - Purresident
and Grand Poobah. So why don't we also elect a Head Honcho? The Head
Honcho could work with the Purresident and the Grand Poobah as equal-
level peers.

I would like to nominate Clarence for the office of Head Honcho. Who
would like to second the nomination?

Amelia

Election Amelia T Cat Cat community 1 November 9th 08 04:09 AM
It's Election Time ClowderCat Cat community 12 November 5th 08 04:57 AM
It's Election Time Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 0 November 4th 08 04:20 AM
It's Election Time Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 2 November 4th 08 01:17 AM
Election Results ChildFree23 Cat community 64 January 18th 05 01:37 AM