tentsez

Old February 16th 12, 11:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Default tentsez

Weh dunt gotz inny tentz, cuz weh kan owr hoominz kan't uford inny uf dem .
Weh dew keap warm, bai sleepin undur uh towul on owr hoominz keap da heet
turnd up. Mosey fur hiz warm hoam.

Weze neffur use dem in da sommer, only in da winter. Takez a poll ov
efurryone tu see how many wud likez a tent.

Chappy neffur goez in da tentzes. He sez dat he preferz da top ov da
klozet.

I fink derez rum fur lizzy in mineown new tent iffin she komez offur to
bizit.

Booker

i thinkz we needz one of dez, OEJ, recatsiderin maybe we needz six of dem
"Booker
Tell yur meowmie dat makin a tent iz much eesier dan making a koat fur a
doggie. Meowmie waz finkin ov making one fur me, butt shez lazi an
decided
dat fur 6 tunaz one frum da used stuff place waz fine. It duzent smell
like anofur kat, so ize dont fink it waz used.

Ize mayde dem take da hangin mousie off since it waz tiklin my nek. I
burried it unner da sheepskin fur a snak lader.

Booker

On 2/16/2012 8:21 AM, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:

Wow, dat souns nice! I need to get mine hoomins to get me a tent. Or
mebbe
I could get Meowmie to make me one. Her makes coats fur doggies, so
makin
a tent fur a kittie shouldn't be too hard, right?

Sammy

Old February 16th 12, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Weh r gwad yew gotz yer tentz. Booker, Chappy n Snowflake. Weh r sawry dat
et iz sew kold n da wynd iz blowin.
Weh r purring dat noe treez fawl daown. Mosey fur hiz hoam.

Dat sownds finefinefine!....umh.....ware is dat used store fingy?.....
[.evil and baleful look at Meomie]...we onny has wittle fings she
makes usses wiffa weppard fweeces....not tents...dey sownd gwate! Wees
gwad yu has weeched a compurrmise wiff Snowflake doe.
Gordon Kittiez

Da komprimize wif Snowflake haz brokkken down. Ize cum down to greet
meowime wen she kame home frum wurk, an Snowflake was in MI tent. Not
herown tent, butted MI TENT.

Ize waz nyce an told hur she cud stay der fur now, butted iffin ize
findz hur in MI TENT affer dinner, she waz gonna git a heed boppin.

Da windz iz reely blowin outside rite now. Weze dont want more treez to
fall. Had nuf ov dat in December. Makez da hoominz upset.

Booker

Old February 17th 12, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Feb 16, 5:30*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
[...]

Heed da Widsum ob Eddie Grey, da parrut. Wen hee wuz out ob hims kaj,
Buddy Macaw wood offun go intoo itted an frow hims water and fudz
dishus aroun an haff a mary ol thyme. He COOD hav gon bak in an fotted
her but shee wuz kwik n meen an he cood haff been hurted.

SEW, he wood go into herown kaj an frow HER water dishus aroun an eet
her goodies an frow som ob her fudz on da floor. Sew dey woood party
for awile an den Mommy Micki an Uncl Bill wood skweel wiff delite and
kleen up efferything. And da parruts wood get bak in dere own kajes.

See, she canknot be in BOFF tentzes at wuns. If she goes into yoor
tent, yoo go in HURS. Effen wifout the wadder and fudz to thro aroun,
diss shood wurk.

--
WooToo, with Missy nodding agreement
Old February 17th 12, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Hmmm, Booker is finkin hard bout dis.

She waz in mi tent after dinner. Soze ize made meowmie put hur out an
ize wented in mi tent. Den Snowflake wented in hurown tent, where she
belongz.

Butted ize fink iffin meowmie izn't round ize jest goes in hur tent.

Fangu fur diz furry exellent suggestion.

Booker

Old February 17th 12, 05:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Maaybee I shudda twyed da wun wat My hoominz botted fur me,
an da sovt blankie inside it...
Maybe da tunnil tuu...

Meowmee twied tu sho me heow, bu I wuzzint innereztid.
Not fur twu daze...nottid fur uh weak, urr uh mumff.

Neow mine kuzzin Candy haz dem attid hur heowz.
Hur yuzez dem awlladatyme.

O wewll. I dun kayer...I dun tink?
--
Pitô.ônya

"Booker" wrote in message
Weze haz a kat tent. In da kold it iz da place dat Snowflake goez to
after dinner. Shez a hog. She wont let anyofur kittie in da tent after
dinner. Da tent iz next tu da warm fireplace, an haz gud views ov da
livin, fambly an dinin ruumz. Prime spot.

So ize started tryin to git my fair share of tyme in da tent. Ize
asked nicely, den paw fited, den growled an hissed butted she wudnt
muve, an da hoominz mayde me qwit fitin.

Da ofur day dey kame home wif a tent fur ME. Dey said dey found it at
da used stuff store fur 6 tunaz. Dey kut a peece ov old sheepskin fur
da floor an put it on da kouch. Mi tent. I spent allov da last two
nitez in mi tent.

Ize furry happi kittie.

Booker

Old February 17th 12, 02:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Did she gib it tu yu in sommer or winder? Weze dont go neer da tentzes
in sommer, only in winder, cuz ar hoomin iz tu cheep to keep it nyce an
warm in ar houze. Tell yur hoomin tu try deze fingz in winner iffin she
duz it agin.

Booker

Old February 18th 12, 12:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Az I wekawl, it wuz kloze tu Kissamouse tym.

I wyke boxez better.

P2nya

Old February 18th 12, 01:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Fri, 17 Feb 2012 15:54:41 -0800, Sylvia M wrote:

I wyke boxez better.

Oriane: I WUBS bokses! Bokses iz wunnerful toyz! Dey ken be a widdle
fortwess, or a hidey-place - or anyfing I wants. I WUBS bokses......

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/17/2012 7:11:49 PM
Old February 18th 12, 08:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
On Fri, 17 Feb 2012 15:54:41 -0800, Sylvia M wrote:

I wyke boxez better.

Oriane: I WUBS bokses! Bokses iz wunnerful toyz! Dey ken be a widdle
fortwess, or a hidey-place - or anyfing I wants. I WUBS bokses......

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

Yu hab uh kreeaytiff mynd, Oriane!
--
Pitô.ônya

Old February 18th 12, 03:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Boksez iz furry gud tu, butted mi tent iz warmer wen da hoominz are
cheep an leef da heetmaker off. In da sommer boksez are bedder dan tentzes.

Booker