Boston cat shows?

Old January 26th 06, 11:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc

Default Boston cat shows?

I'd like to take my 10 year old niece to a cat show in Boston, but I
can't seem to come up with a good google search combo to find a list.
Is there one?

Thanks!

Priscilla
Old January 30th 06, 06:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc

"Priscilla H. Ballou" wrote in message
I'd like to take my 10 year old niece to a cat show in Boston, but I
can't seem to come up with a good google search combo to find a list.
Is there one?

Thanks!

Priscilla

Over the past few days I have done a bit of searching Pricilla but haven't
found any cat shows coming up in Boston. :c(

Old January 30th 06, 06:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc

In article ,
"Judy" wrote:

"Priscilla H. Ballou" wrote in message
I'd like to take my 10 year old niece to a cat show in Boston, but I
can't seem to come up with a good google search combo to find a list.
Is there one?

Thanks!

Priscilla

Over the past few days I have done a bit of searching Pricilla but haven't
found any cat shows coming up in Boston. :c(

Thanks anyway. I appreciate the effort.

Priscilla
Old February 1st 06, 10:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc

Priscilla wrote:
I'd like to take my 10 year old niece to a cat show in Boston, but I
can't seem to come up with a good google search combo to find a list.
Is there one?

Try looking at websites for exhibit halls. The show might not have its
own listing, but the hall calendar would.

HTH

--Karen D.

Old February 1st 06, 11:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc

In article ,
Priscilla H. Ballou wrote:
I'd like to take my 10 year old niece to a cat show in Boston, but I
can't seem to come up with a good google search combo to find a list.
Is there one?

Thanks!

Priscilla

Googling "cat show" brings up this link first...

http://www.cfainc.org/exhibitors/show-schedule.html

Claude
Old February 2nd 06, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc

"Claude V. Lucas" wrote in message
In article ,
Priscilla H. Ballou wrote:
I'd like to take my 10 year old niece to a cat show in Boston, but I
can't seem to come up with a good google search combo to find a list.
Is there one?

Thanks!

Priscilla

Googling "cat show" brings up this link first...

http://www.cfainc.org/exhibitors/show-schedule.html

Claude

After having gone to that site - where does one click for cat shows in
Boston? I did a search and found no mention of shows when it comes to
Boston.

Old February 2nd 06, 03:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc

In article ,
Judy wrote:

"Claude V. Lucas" wrote in message
.. .
In article ,
Priscilla H. Ballou wrote:
I'd like to take my 10 year old niece to a cat show in Boston, but I
can't seem to come up with a good google search combo to find a list.
Is there one?

Thanks!

Priscilla

Googling "cat show" brings up this link first...

http://www.cfainc.org/exhibitors/show-schedule.html

Claude

After having gone to that site - where does one click for cat shows in
Boston? I did a search and found no mention of shows when it comes to
Boston.

It seems to be a listing of all upcoming CFA shows worldwide
by listed by months. I scrolled down as far as April and saw one
in Boxborough Mass on 1-2 April. Not being from that side of
the country I have no idea how far Boxborough is from Boston.

It apparently is just a listing and isn't searchable or clickable...

There also is one listed in Concord NH on 6-7 May and another one
in Boxborough 28-29 October.

Claude
Old February 3rd 06, 08:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc

In article ,
(Claude V. Lucas) wrote:

Priscilla H. Ballou wrote:
[...]

Thanks. I did find those listings, but I'm looking for shows in Boston.

Priscilla
Old February 3rd 06, 08:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc

In article .com,
"Veloise" wrote:

Priscilla wrote:
I'd like to take my 10 year old niece to a cat show in Boston, but I
can't seem to come up with a good google search combo to find a list.
Is there one?

Try looking at websites for exhibit halls. The show might not have its
own listing, but the hall calendar would.

HTH

--Karen D.

Aha! A good idea. Thanks for the lead!

Priscilla