My bridal pawty!

Old May 14th 05, 04:56 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Fri, 13 May 2005 18:48:44 -0700, Sylvia M. wrote:

Harri Roadcat an Pityoona, wood yo be da Collar-Bearerz?

I wud be Onored tu be in yur wedwinking pardy.

Pitoonya

Fangu Pitoonya!

Yu an Harri are such cute kittens!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
5/14/2005 11:55:48 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old May 14th 05, 05:55 PM
ClowderCat

I'd love to be the Flower-Kitty in your wedwink. Have you decided

what
kind of flowers you want me to wear? Or do you want me to decide?

Nathan

Fangu Nathan fur akseptink!

We'ze haff a theme of whyte as da major culler, an tuches uv sky

bloo
an yello-oranj, so yu can pik owt flowerz wif doze cullerz, OK?
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Ana=EFs
5/14/2005 11:53:37 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

OK. White will contrast really well with my black furs.

Nathan, thinking of which flowers are white or white with sky blue or
white with yellow orange

Old May 14th 05, 08:38 PM
Harri Roadcat

Harri Roadcat an Pityoona, wood yo be da Collar-Bearerz?

I would luf to! I'z never seen a wedwink ceremony before.

Harri
Old May 14th 05, 09:09 PM
ChildFree23

We'ze going to hire FlyffyKits to cater, but Rebecca, if yu akcept as
a brides mayd, I thottid dat yud like ta kno dat my Uncle Darius hired
sum French kitty-chefs to assit FluffyKits so day yu can participate
an so dat Amelia an Tabitha can relaks an join in da wedwinking an da
pawty aftur.

Oh, Mlle. Anais, we is sure the wedwink ceremony is going to
bootifull! We can't wait for it to start!

Kitty Schottland VC & Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Will there be any flowers to eat?

Capt. Midnight DOC
Old May 14th 05, 09:10 PM
ChildFree23

We'ze going to hire FlyffyKits to cater, but Rebecca, if yu akcept as
a brides mayd, I thottid dat yud like ta kno dat my Uncle Darius hired
sum French kitty-chefs to assit FluffyKits so day yu can participate
an so dat Amelia an Tabitha can relaks an join in da wedwinking an da
pawty aftur.

Oh, Mlle. Anais, we is sure the wedwink ceremony is going to
bootifull! We can't wait for it to start!

Kitty Schottland VC & Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Will there be any flowers to eat?

Capt. Midnight DOC

-----
childfree23 at earthlink dot net
Old May 15th 05, 02:38 PM
Miss Violette

as your bridal gift I have made arrangements for you and the bridal party to
have whatever you want at the spa, I will send over whatever toonas are
needed, all you have to do is make the appointments, Miss Violette,
generously
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 13 May 2005 18:37:05 -0400, Beverly Orel wrote:

MEEEEEEEEEEEEe??????????? Yew want Meeeeeeeeeee tu be wun uv yur
brydesmaids?!! I wud be delyted --honord tu du it! Joon
siksth --Wow--dat's ryte arownd duh korner, practikully.

Uv cawze, Samantha! I'ze so glad dat yu can be won of my brydsemayds!

Ware iz duh
wedwink taykin plase? Iz dare ennyfing yew wud lyke me to do--makin
bootyparlor appoynments, --shampoo, kwaffure, paw-de-cure--Wot kynd uv

dress
ar yew warin? Ooo- i gots awl kynds uv kwestshuns....

We'ze gettink winked in Ejipt, between da bigbig pawz of da Spinks in
a tradishinal Bast ceremonie! An da reception iz to follow.I'ze
wearink a white wif gold threads robe-type gown (fink ancient Rome,
Ejipt or Greece) an a garland uv flowerz on my hed.

Maybe we can all go to Cinni's spa fur a day uv bootie togeffur -
waddya fink?

Dis is soo eggsytin!

I knoze! Itz furry, furry eggscitink! Fangu fur akseptink!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
5/14/2005 11:45:20 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old May 15th 05, 02:44 PM
Miss Violette

when you girlcats pikz out yourown drezz colurz da grromzkittys will pick
der tuxideos, Tiger, gettin nervuz now
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Sat, 14 May 2005 02:21:12 GMT, Rebecca wrote:

Oh, whut a onner, ub corse I assept! Fangu fur askin! Whut culler

dresses
will Samantha an I be warin?

Hihi Rebecca,

Fangu fur akseptink! Yu an Samantha can pick da style an culler of
yur dresses, and den help da liddle kittens (Pityoona an Harri) wif
deres. I don wanta be a Bride frum hell who piks owt effurry liddle
deetayl!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
5/14/2005 11:51:06 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old May 15th 05, 05:06 PM
Sammy Kitten

Miss Violette wrote:
when you girlcats pikz out yourown drezz colurz da grromzkittys will pick
der tuxideos, Tiger, gettin nervuz now

I'z here fur you, Tiger mineown friend. If dere iz anyfing at all I can
do to help out, just let me know and I'z will take care uv it.

Sammy
Old May 15th 05, 05:49 PM
Miss Violette

Letz see, I thinkz we needa think bout what clourz go wif da dresses anna if
mine lady lof wantza tuxidoz or ifiner her wuuld rafur haf uses wearz somfin
elze, I guezz i shuuld ask hersef, Tiger, needin a nipdrink, juz thinkin
'bout it all

Old May 15th 05, 06:02 PM
Sammy Kitten

Miss Violette wrote:
Letz see, I thinkz we needa think bout what clourz go wif da dresses anna if
mine lady lof wantza tuxidoz or ifiner her wuuld rafur haf uses wearz somfin
elze, I guezz i shuuld ask hersef, Tiger, needin a nipdrink, juz thinkin
'bout it all

It iz a lot to fink about, indeed! Here you go, here is a nice cold nip
beer. Or if you want somefing a little stronger, I sneaked a bottle uv
da nip whiskey dat Tabitha got frum herz uncle.

Sammy