More d*ggy purrs please

Old July 14th 07, 12:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney[_3_]

Default UPDATE More d*ggy purrs please

I just talked to Pat. Maggie is back home and doing a lot better.

Maggie has been on a new prescription since early this year. While on this
med, she was experiencing a couple seizures a month. Since May she's been
having 5 a month. She's had 5 so far in July, and it's only the 13th. The
vet started investigating and found that the pharmacy changed supplier of
Maggie's meds in May. Her med used to be a solid caplet of time-release
medicine. The new form is a powder in a capsule. The vet took one apart and
could find nothing to suggest it contained time-release meds.

So it looks like the pharmacy changing suppliers almost killed Maggie.

Old July 14th 07, 11:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
JBHajos

On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 18:38:52 -0500, Daniel Mahoney
wrote:

I just talked to Pat. Maggie is back home and doing a lot better.

I'm so glad to hear that. I had asked Sandy to send some woofs
for Maggie from the RB - maybe she heard and helped out. I hope
Maggie can get proper meds now and will be doing much better.

Jeanne
Old July 14th 07, 03:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

Default More d*ggy purrs please

On Jul 13, 11:54?am, Daniel Mahoney wrote:
I've mentioned before how my brother's Springer Spaniel, Maggie, has been
having problems with seizures. Today she's having serious problems. She
had two big seizures on the vet's exam table, and is now in the Intensive
Care Unit.

Maggie and Pat (my brother) could both use all the purrs we can muster.

Dan

Purrs that Maggie gets better soon.
Suz&Spicey

Old July 15th 07, 01:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

On 2007-07-13 18:38:52 -0500, Daniel Mahoney said:

I just talked to Pat. Maggie is back home and doing a lot better.

Maggie has been on a new prescription since early this year. While on this
med, she was experiencing a couple seizures a month. Since May she's been
having 5 a month. She's had 5 so far in July, and it's only the 13th. The
vet started investigating and found that the pharmacy changed supplier of
Maggie's meds in May. Her med used to be a solid caplet of time-release
medicine. The new form is a powder in a capsule. The vet took one apart and
could find nothing to suggest it contained time-release meds.

So it looks like the pharmacy changing suppliers almost killed Maggie.

I just spoke to Pat again. As of 5 PM Pacific Maggies is back at the
ER. Pat believes Maggie just had a stroke.

That poor dog is having an awful time of it.

Old July 15th 07, 04:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Daniel Mahoney wrote:

I just talked to Pat. Maggie is back home and doing a lot better.

Maggie has been on a new prescription since early this year. While on this
med, she was experiencing a couple seizures a month. Since May she's been
having 5 a month. She's had 5 so far in July, and it's only the 13th. The
vet started investigating and found that the pharmacy changed supplier of
Maggie's meds in May. Her med used to be a solid caplet of time-release
medicine. The new form is a powder in a capsule. The vet took one apart and
could find nothing to suggest it contained time-release meds.

So it looks like the pharmacy changing suppliers almost killed Maggie.

How horrible! I do hope Maggie gets the right medicine now.
Lots of purrs and best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Purrs Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 0 July 11th 06 05:15 AM
Purrs of condolence and also job purrs needed Gabey8 Cat anecdotes 15 April 7th 06 05:44 PM
Purrs for my dad please Mark Edwards Cat anecdotes 25 December 3rd 05 02:19 AM
Kitty purrs and tuna purrs Dan M Cat anecdotes 57 July 22nd 04 07:00 AM