[OT] On Crossposting...

Old May 7th 10, 03:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_5_]

Default On Crossposting...

Then there's the Lois McMaster Bujold newsgroup. No one posts there,
alas, but spammers and trolls. No one ever answers another person's
post. I subscribed to the group before I knew this but I look in and
there is an endless list of one-post threads. People shouting into the
vacuum.

--
Will in New Haven

Where can I get to that? just to lurk/see. Sned it to me in an e-mail
please, because I think I actually might know of one or 2 of them are that
so horrid to me on the floyd ng, and one (maybe 2) even posted
here..Mrrrrrrrrrrrrt as Mosey would say

Kyla near Seattle

Old May 7th 10, 11:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_5_]

'Crossposting' could also mean 'in a bad mood' (cross) when someone posts?
LOL
Kyla
--who does that ....lately sorry
"Granby"
If you take a break, just call me on the phone, you can yell at me if you
need to. Don't promise not to ell back.
thank you for being so sweet, Lee
"BfloPolska" I really hope you don't go. I have the utmost respect for
you. If you
do I hope it's just long enough to get your steam out, then come back.

As a comparative religion junkie I have watched my most of my favorite
NG's and sites become corrupted and downgraded by flames, sniping,
anti-American, anti-Democrat, racial bigotry and bigotry against
creed. Now I only come to RPCA and one other Usenet group because I am
so tired of the negativity and all the horsepucky that has nothing to
do with the group's supposed focus. I understand so much where your
frustration comes from! I hope you stay with us.

Blessed be,
Baha

On May 6, 12:41 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
this used to be one of my favorite groups, it is no longer, i am just
plain
tired of being nit picked to death and even mark's lovely stories and
similar from others is not doing much to keep me here. i am very fond of
many who post here but have grown tired of being sniped at by people who
don't have the guts to challenge me directly and*not you yowie* so i am
seriously considering my options. I am leaning towards lurk mode and
strategic blockng. i am not saying any of this to get responses in
support
or against my position, i am posting out of frusteration, an just in
case i
go further and unssubscribe, i would like to thank all of you who were
supportive in helping with my loss of tv, your support is what made me
drawn
to this group, the ability to greive with people who understood all
kinds of
greiving... evidentally not all of you share that point of veiw i am
just
plain tired of wondering if i can open a message and finding backhnded
snipes so if i do unsub, those of you have my email and are inclined to
are
welcome to email.