Shadow

Old November 25th 11, 12:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

Default Shadow

I'm waiting for the vet to call and ease Shadow on his final journey.

--
Adrian
Old November 25th 11, 12:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_5_]

On 25/11/2011 8:32 AM, Adrian wrote:
I'm waiting for the vet to call and ease Shadow on his final journey.

Purrs for you and Shadow.

--
Cheryl
Old November 25th 11, 03:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

Adrian wrote:
I'm waiting for the vet to call and ease Shadow on his final journey.

Shadow has gone now. :-(

--
Adrian
Old November 25th 11, 03:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dberrycat

On Nov 25, 10:46*am, Adrian wrote:
Adrian wrote:
I'm waiting for the vet to call and ease Shadow on his final journey.

Shadow has gone now. :-(

--
Adrian

I am so sorry to hear of Shadow's crossing rainbow bridge. I hope his
passing was gentle. He will always be in your heart. My thoughts are
with you.

Debbie
Old November 25th 11, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
J J Levin

"Adrian" wrote in message
Adrian wrote:
I'm waiting for the vet to call and ease Shadow on his final journey.

Shadow has gone now. :-(

--
Adrian

I'm very sorry for your loss.

Jay

Old November 25th 11, 05:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

On 11/25/2011 9:46 AM, Adrian wrote:
wrote:
I'm waiting for the vet to call and ease Shadow on his final journey.

Shadow has gone now. :-(

I'm am lying in tears knowing what kind of pain you're in - I felt it
all too recently myself. But you were with your good boy at the end and
was able to ease his passing - you gave him the greatest, and most
expensive to our hearts, gift a cat slave can give his beloved.

I know that had to be the hardest thing you had to do, {{{{{Adrian}}}}}.
Gentle. healing purrs are heading your way to help heal your breaking
heart. A candle will be lit tonight to help guide Shadow on his way to
the bridge. Sadly, from just this past year, Shadow will have a huge
welcoming committee when he reaches the Bridge, he's been in all our
hearts for a long time and he'll still be here with us as long as there
is an rpca to keep him alive in our thoughts and memories.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

Old November 25th 11, 06:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav[_2_]

"Adrian" wrote in message
Adrian wrote:
I'm waiting for the vet to call and ease Shadow on his final
journey.

Shadow has gone now. :-(

Condolences on the loss of your friend.

--
MatSav

Old November 25th 11, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

On 11/25/2011 08:46 AM, Adrian wrote:
wrote:
I'm waiting for the vet to call and ease Shadow on his final journey.

Shadow has gone now. :-(

"....Rise up slowly, Angel...."
It's hard to let you go.
Heartfelt condolences. MLB
Old November 25th 11, 07:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Adrian" wrote in message
Adrian wrote:
I'm waiting for the vet to call and ease Shadow on his final journey.

Shadow has gone now. :-(

--
Adrian

Purrs and sympathy. It is always so hard, even when you know you're doing
the loving thing.

Joy

Old November 25th 11, 07:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"Adrian" wrote in message
I'm waiting for the vet to call and ease Shadow on his final journey.

--
Adrian

I am so sorry Adrian

Shadow Adrian[_2_] Cat anecdotes 11 December 31st 07 06:30 PM
Shadow RB Cheryl Cat health & behaviour 52 July 15th 04 04:34 AM
Shadow RB Emergency Purrs for Shadow Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 16 July 14th 04 05:47 AM
Did Shadow get out? KellyH Cat health & behaviour 9 June 24th 04 07:59 AM
Shadow & IBD Betsy Cat health & behaviour 34 February 6th 04 12:56 AM