Weze hates TED!!

Old April 6th 04, 02:21 PM
dsh-diva

Default Weze hates TED!!

Mewomie got owt owr Karree bokkses and we nu dat we were in
trouble. She took uss tu TED!!! Dat meen old *%#^$ shinnded a lite
in owr iz and skweezed owr tummies, lukked in owr eers and den ......
she sed dat we wuz FAT!!! We hates her!!! Xena skratched Meowmie just
to sho her hooz da boss and den we sulked alla da way home. Now der
is less fuds in owr dishes, and we don't get powncees ennymore!! How
kan we stop dis turriful treetment?
Callisto

Old April 6th 04, 09:40 PM
Amelia T Cat

Mewomie got owt owr Karree bokkses and we nu dat we were in
trouble. She took uss tu TED!!! Dat meen old *%#^$ shinnded a lite
in owr iz and skweezed owr tummies, lukked in owr eers and den ......
she sed dat we wuz FAT!!! We hates her!!! Xena skratched Meowmie just
to sho her hooz da boss and den we sulked alla da way home. Now der
is less fuds in owr dishes, and we don't get powncees ennymore!! How
kan we stop dis turriful treetment?
Callisto

Here's what I would advise - empty your food dishes, then wait for your
hoomins to be somewhere close to your dishes. When are in the general
vicinity, sit in front of your dish, meow your saddest meow, and when
they look your way paw at your empty dish. Then, when they refuse to
give you more, roll your eyes up in your head and fall down as if you
just don't have the strength to go on.

We HAVE to find a way to spoil the plans of misguided hoomins who think
we need to eat less!

Amelia T Cat
Who is fluffy, not fat!
(even though she is a short-hair)

Old April 7th 04, 01:41 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

Dis iz turrible, turrible nooz! Iznt dere a catamerika police force -
dis souns like kittie abuse anna I'ze wood report dis to da authoritiez at
wonse! We kittiez haff da rite to gro soft anna fluffie!

Anna da nekst time yourownself hasta see dis TED, wait till he's
squeezink your tummy anna pee all ober hisself! Meanwhile just mew pitifully
wheneffer you see your hoomanz!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old April 7th 04, 02:09 AM
Blurbubble

On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 13:21:35 GMT, dsh-diva wrote:

Mewomie got owt owr Karree bokkses and we nu dat we were in
trouble. She took uss tu TED!!! Dat meen old *%#^$ shinnded a lite
in owr iz and skweezed owr tummies, lukked in owr eers and den ......
she sed dat we wuz FAT!!! We hates her!!! Xena skratched Meowmie just
to sho her hooz da boss and den we sulked alla da way home. Now der
is less fuds in owr dishes, and we don't get powncees ennymore!! How
kan we stop dis turriful treetment?
Callisto

Fat! FAT!! Duz da TED no nuffin??? Kitteez ar neffur fat..weez jusst FLUFFY!

Clarence (hooz slim!)

---

Old April 7th 04, 06:30 AM
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Heerz wut Sundance duz. Aftur we eets all owr fuds, Sundance gose an gits
Meowmie to sho her dat da dishuz is emptee an let hur no dat we wud like sum
mor. So fur, it haznt werked, but wez is hoping dat Meowmie wil figger it
owt.

--
Sundance and/or Rebecca

s.com...

Old April 7th 04, 06:30 AM
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Heerz wut Sundance duz. Aftur we eets all owr fuds, Sundance gose an gits
Meowmie to sho hur dat da dishuz is emptee an let hur no dat we wud like sum
mor. So fur it haznt werked, but wez is hopin dat Meowmie will figger it
owt.
--
Sundance and/or Rebecca

s.com...

Old April 7th 04, 08:04 PM
dsh-diva

Here's what I would advise - empty your food dishes, then wait for your
hoomins to be somewhere close to your dishes. When are in the general
vicinity, sit in front of your dish, meow your saddest meow, and when
they look your way paw at your empty dish. Then, when they refuse to
give you more, roll your eyes up in your head and fall down as if you
just don't have the strength to go on.

Amelia, dis is a gudgud ideerment. I bedder praktiss while meowmie is
wurking. I always wanted to be an aktorkitty. "I wuld like to fank
da akademee fur di honner......" Callisto
Old April 7th 04, 08:06 PM
dsh-diva

On Tue, 6 Apr 2004 20:41:13 -0400, "Mlle. Anaïs"
wrote:

Dis iz turrible, turrible nooz! Iznt dere a catamerika police force -
dis souns like kittie abuse anna I'ze wood report dis to da authoritiez at
wonse! We kittiez haff da rite to gro soft anna fluffie!

Yu ar so rite!! Besides, the fluffier we get, da mor of us there is
tu adore!
Callisto and Xena

Old April 7th 04, 08:07 PM
dsh-diva

On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 05:30:08 GMT, "Sundance and/or Rebecca"
wrote:

Heerz wut Sundance duz. Aftur we eets all owr fuds, Sundance gose an gits
Meowmie to sho hur dat da dishuz is emptee an let hur no dat we wud like sum
mor. So fur it haznt werked, but wez is hopin dat Meowmie will figger it
owt.

Weze hopes so tu! Gudgud luk wif yur hoomin.
Callisto and Xena