If cats wer elke budgies

Old December 7th 05, 06:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default If cats wer elke budgies

Hi all. Occasionally I drop in and lurk. A few may remember me from years
back-
http://makeashorterlink.com/?R3B95564C

Anyway, DW, friends and I have been having great fun talking about what our pets
would say if they learned to talk like parrots and budgies do.
I just had to share this. :-)

Example, a friends pomeranian named Petie would be saying
"Petie Petie Punkin Eatie" while bouncing around in circles and wagging his
tail..

Our overly confident, bullyish, king-of-the-house tabby named Bill E. Bob ( or
William E. Robert when he's in trouble, which is often), would be saying
"You little *******". He is always stalking the other critters. :-[

Another friend has a bulldog named Greta. She likes to "scoot" on our carpet.
For her it would be "Dammit dammit dammit!"
as well as "That's not your food!"

Cali, our calico, loves tummy rubs. She would flop in front of you and say
"Oooo.., tummy rub rub rub.."

Molly, the *big* torti with giant owl-like eyes would say "Hoooot".

Another one that Bill E. Bob would say is "Sit prettty", right before he swats
the bag of treats out of your hand.

What would your critters say? :-D
...,
Shel.

P.S.- I was going to ping Flippy to archive this thread, but I see she's out of
town for a while. This fits right in on her site, so you might want to add a PS
like "OK for Flippy's page" if you want. :-)

Old December 7th 05, 08:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default If cats were like budgies

Oops! I forgot to check the subject for typos. :-\

Old December 7th 05, 01:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Shel-hed" wrote in message
[...]

..,
Shel.

P.S.- I was going to ping Flippy to archive this thread, but I see she's

out of
town for a while. This fits right in on her site, so you might want to

add a PS
like "OK for Flippy's page" if you want. :-)

Bandit: "$(*$)(*%#(* kids", and "#)(*$%(*$%) kittens", and "Quit breathing
my air!!"

Demi: "Go away, go away"

Jessie: "Fish food! I want fish food!!!"

Sammy: "Let's play!"

OK for Flippy's page.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 7th 05, 01:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Shel-hed" wrote in message

Anyway, DW, friends and I have been having great fun talking about what our pets
would say if they learned to talk like parrots and budgies do.//

Where the dog is concerned, Tiger would either hold up his paw and say
"Talk to the paw, because the ears ain't listening", or just call her
"Scum". ;o)

Helen M

Old December 7th 05, 02:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Sugar would be saying "Look at ME! I'm PLAYING! I'm CUUUUTE!"

Old December 7th 05, 04:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Shel-hed wrote:
What would your critters say? :-D

Frank would say, 'Just a little medicine, then you can eat.'

Miranda would say, 'Stop clawing the doorframe!!!' and 'Leave those
blinds alone!'

Caliban would say, 'That's not your food.'

Miranda and Caliban would say, 'Stop that! Leave that cupboard door
*alone*!'

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old December 7th 05, 05:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Lily would say: Cuddles, Mama! Cuddles!

Jazz (RB) would have said: Little yellow sock! My little yellow sockie!

Lily & her mama
Jazz, RB

Ok for Flippy.

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old December 7th 05, 05:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Wed, 07 Dec 2005 18:16:16 +0200, Marina wrote:

Shel-hed wrote:
What would your critters say? :-D

Frank would say, 'Just a little medicine, then you can eat.'

Ranger would say "Ranger, leave Amelia alone", "Ranger, leave Sammy
alone", "Ranger, leave Harri alone", "Ranger, down!"

Old December 7th 05, 06:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Shel-hed" wrote in message
Hi all. Occasionally I drop in and lurk. A few may remember me from
years
back-
http://makeashorterlink.com/?R3B95564C

Anyway, DW, friends and I have been having great fun talking about what
our pets
would say if they learned to talk like parrots and budgies do.

Kitty FC would say: OMG it's winter. I might pee in the house, okay?
Boyfriend might say: Is it still all right for me to be here in dis house?

Tweed

Old December 7th 05, 07:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Wed, 07 Dec 2005 06:26:27 GMT, Shel-hed
yodeled:

Hi all. Occasionally I drop in and lurk. A few may remember me from years
back-
http://makeashorterlink.com/?R3B95564C

Anyway, DW, friends and I have been having great fun talking about what our pets
would say if they learned to talk like parrots and budgies do.
I just had to share this. :-)

Example, a friends pomeranian named Petie would be saying
"Petie Petie Punkin Eatie" while bouncing around in circles and wagging his
tail..

Our overly confident, bullyish, king-of-the-house tabby named Bill E. Bob ( or
William E. Robert when he's in trouble, which is often), would be saying
"You little *******". He is always stalking the other critters. :-[

(etc)

Guess who would be saying these things:

"Come here little buddy, want a cuddle? Give Mommy a kiss."

"Get down off that. Get out of there. Don't play with that. Get out
from under there. You little monkey!!! EEEEEEEEEKK! YIKES!! OWWW!"

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

rec.pets.cats: Traditional Siamese Breed-FAQ Laura Gilbreath Cat Information 0 October 19th 05 05:35 AM
performing cats Norm Cat anecdotes 0 September 18th 05 03:32 AM
rec.pets.cats: Traditional Siamese Breed-FAQ Laura Gilbreath Cat Information 0 October 29th 04 05:23 AM
Cat predation studies Alison Cat health & behaviour 48 February 5th 04 03:17 AM