Purrs for my sister's cat

Old July 13th 07, 12:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Default Purrs for my sister's cat

I just heard my sister's cat fell off a 3 story window and had to have
her leg amputated. Can we have some purrs for a swift recovery and a
complete adaptation to her new life.

Thanks.

Victor

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old July 13th 07, 12:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Darn. I just got another email, Mini died, she never woke up from the
anesthesia.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old July 13th 07, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Darn. I just got another email, Mini died, she never woke up from the
anesthesia.

Victor Please pass on our sorrows to your sister

Old July 13th 07, 12:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Jul 12, 7:31 pm, Victor Martinez wrote:
Darn. I just got another email, Mini died, she never woke up from the
anesthesia.

I am so sorry. I have known several perfectly happy three-legged cats
but maybe Mini wanted to go where she would have four legs and wait
there.

Will in New Haven

--

May you have warm words on a cold evening, a full moon on a dark
night, and the road downhill all the way to your door. - Irish

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old July 13th 07, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Purrs are on the way. Nanki-Poo is lying in front of the monitor and
purring as I type this.

--
Joy

Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary,
how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how
to combine them.
--Nathaniel Hawthorne

Old July 13th 07, 01:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2007-07-12 18:30:22 -0500, Victor Martinez said:

I just heard my sister's cat fell off a 3 story window and had to have
her leg amputated. Can we have some purrs for a swift recovery and a
complete adaptation to her new life.

Thanks.

Victor

OMG! Purrs for the baby! I'm sure she will do fine. Cats adapt well to
that. I hope they can fix however that happened so it doesn't again!

Old July 13th 07, 01:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2007-07-12 18:31:36 -0500, Victor Martinez said:

Darn. I just got another email, Mini died, she never woke up from the
anesthesia.

OH NO!! I'm so sad for her Hugs

Old July 13th 07, 01:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Victor Martinez wrote:

Darn. I just got another email, Mini died, she never woke up from the
anesthesia.

Oh, the poor thing - that's so sad. Purrs for your sister and her
family.

Joyce
Old July 13th 07, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
I just heard my sister's cat fell off a 3 story window and had to have her
leg amputated. Can we have some purrs for a swift recovery and a complete
adaptation to her new life.

Thanks.

Victor

I'm so sorry. I can so well imagine your sisters pain. Even though she
tried her best to save her. Poor cat and poor sister.

Jo

Old July 13th 07, 01:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Victor Martinez wrote:
Darn. I just got another email, Mini died, she never woke up from the
anesthesia.

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear this. Purrs on the way for your sister's pain and
for Mini's passing.

Jill