More d*ggy purrs please

Old July 13th 07, 05:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

Default More d*ggy purrs please

I've mentioned before how my brother's Springer Spaniel, Maggie, has been
having problems with seizures. Today she's having serious problems. She
had two big seizures on the vet's exam table, and is now in the Intensive
Care Unit.

Maggie and Pat (my brother) could both use all the purrs we can muster.

Dan
Old July 13th 07, 06:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Purrs for Maggie and Pat.

--
Joy

Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary,
how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how
to combine them.
--Nathaniel Hawthorne

news

Old July 13th 07, 06:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 11:54:05 -0500, Daniel Mahoney
yodeled:

I've mentioned before how my brother's Springer Spaniel, Maggie, has been
having problems with seizures. Today she's having serious problems. She
had two big seizures on the vet's exam table, and is now in the Intensive
Care Unit.

Maggie and Pat (my brother) could both use all the purrs we can muster.

Dan

Doggy purrs on the way.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old July 13th 07, 06:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Jul 13, 12:54 pm, Daniel Mahoney wrote:
I've mentioned before how my brother's Springer Spaniel, Maggie, has been
having problems with seizures. Today she's having serious problems. She
had two big seizures on the vet's exam table, and is now in the Intensive
Care Unit.

Maggie and Pat (my brother) could both use all the purrs we can muster.

Dan

Our cats will be happy to purr for a d*g, in honor of their pal Bear,
who is a Labrador Tennis-Ball Retriever by trade.

The dog we had when I was born was a Springer named Bumpy. She was
gone before I was really aware but I remember feeling safe and warm
when the big dog was around.

Bear and I can't purr but we can send my best wishes and his tail-wag.

Will in New Haven

--

"This might sound somewhat odd but I believe that the love of dogs for
men is the finest demonstration of God's love for mankind this side of

Old July 13th 07, 08:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

On Jul 13, 12:54 pm, Daniel Mahoney wrote:
I've mentioned before how my brother's Springer Spaniel, Maggie, has been
having problems with seizures. Today she's having serious problems. She
had two big seizures on the vet's exam table, and is now in the Intensive
Care Unit.

Maggie and Pat (my brother) could both use all the purrs we can muster.

Dan

Healing purrs for Maggie and comforting purrs and gentle headbutts on
the way for your brother Pat.
Julie, Hobbes, Lacey, Sam and Barnabus

Old July 13th 07, 08:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Inge Grotjahn

Am 13.07.2007 schrieb Daniel Mahoney:

Maggie and Pat (my brother) could both use all the purrs we can muster.

Purrs are coming over to Maggie, Pat and family from
Inge and the catgang
--
CatManiacs World: http://www.gwsystems.com/inge
Old July 13th 07, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Purrs on the way.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Old July 13th 07, 10:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Daniel Mahoney wrote:
I've mentioned before how my brother's Springer Spaniel, Maggie, has
been having problems with seizures. Today she's having serious
problems. She had two big seizures on the vet's exam table, and is
now in the Intensive Care Unit.

Maggie and Pat (my brother) could both use all the purrs we can
muster.

Dan

Purrs all round.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old July 13th 07, 11:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 11:54:05 -0500, Daniel Mahoney wrote:

I've mentioned before how my brother's Springer Spaniel, Maggie, has been
having problems with seizures. Today she's having serious problems. She
had two big seizures on the vet's exam table, and is now in the Intensive
Care Unit.

Maggie and Pat (my brother) could both use all the purrs we can muster.

Dan

Purrs for your brother and his poor doggie. MLB

Purrs Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 0 July 11th 06 05:15 AM
Purrs of condolence and also job purrs needed Gabey8 Cat anecdotes 15 April 7th 06 05:44 PM
Purrs for my dad please Mark Edwards Cat anecdotes 25 December 3rd 05 02:19 AM
Kitty purrs and tuna purrs Dan M Cat anecdotes 57 July 22nd 04 07:00 AM