Anti Soft an Unka Furry? How iz dey?

Old August 30th 10, 02:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Default Anti Soft an Unka Furry? How iz dey?

Weze been finkin of dem an hopin dat der dooin az well az cud be. An
wunfuring iffin der iz anyfing weze cud do.

Booker, Snowflake an Chappy
Old August 30th 10, 05:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T annd I forgotted ta posdt diz las nite.

Auntie Soft and Unkle Furry iz doink well az kan be spected. Dem gotted da
6 cats all settled in and da cats iz behaffing furry well for dem. No
fites anna not mannie arguementz.

Dem iz meeting wiff builderz and da like so dem iz pretie buzy rite now.

news

Old August 30th 10, 07:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

hai OT, fank yew fur dat infurmashun, we r purring for dem n Meowmie iz
saying hur prayerz for dem tew.
We luffs awl uff dem n there kitties tew. PUUUUUUUURRS
We luffs yew tew, n da Gramby tew. Luffs iz gudgud.
Luffs Mosey for hiz hoam

Old August 30th 10, 09:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 30, 12:52*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T annd I forgotted ta posdt diz las nite.

Auntie Soft and Unkle Furry iz doink well az kan be spected. *Dem gotted da
6 *cats all settled in and da cats iz behaffing furry well for dem. *No
fites anna not mannie arguementz.

Dem iz meeting wiff builderz and da like so dem iz pretie buzy rite now.

Diss sounz GUD. Wen enny ub da kittees wanna get aweigh for awil dey
can com offer an hep us tak terns playing wiff Widdl Samanfa. Shee is
werrin out r pore Bear. He wuvs her butted hee gneeds his ress. As
yoojual, we got wotsa treets an too dum but loyal serbunts.

If dey don' have a porter handy, Missy will com get sum ob dem. Shee
has a gnu confertible whut is red an furry, furry FASS an shee wike to
drife itted.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

unka serge Stormmee Cat community 2 November 20th 07 10:09 PM
OK, Anti Soft, why iz alla da kitteez lukkin at yurown nailz? Rebecca Cat community 18 November 9th 07 04:03 PM
unka Dan Stormmee Cat community 2 April 11th 07 10:22 AM
Unka Dan! Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 1 February 24th 06 01:52 AM
Howz yur noze, Anti Soft? Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 1 May 15th 05 02:04 PM