Possible job lead

Old January 24th 05, 02:32 AM
Dan and Nancy Mahoney

Default Possible job lead

I just stumbled across a job opening that looks very attractive. Linux
system admin for a company about 15 miles from where I live. From the
description they posted, it sounds like it would be a near-perfect fit!
Let's keep our fingers crossed that they are as interested in me as I am
in them.

Dan
Old January 24th 05, 03:40 AM
Victor Martinez

Dan and Nancy Mahoney wrote:
I just stumbled across a job opening that looks very attractive. Linux
system admin for a company about 15 miles from where I live. From the

Lots of job purrs on the way!!!!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 24th 05, 03:47 AM
jmcquown

Dan and Nancy Mahoney wrote:
I just stumbled across a job opening that looks very attractive. Linux
system admin for a company about 15 miles from where I live. From the
description they posted, it sounds like it would be a near-perfect
fit! Let's keep our fingers crossed that they are as interested in me
as I am in them.

Dan

Job purrs going out. Also, you might have to drive Harri around in your car
just so she doesn't miss truckin'

Jill

Old January 24th 05, 04:47 AM
mlbriggs

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 18:32:53 -0800, Dan and Nancy Mahoney wrote:

I just stumbled across a job opening that looks very attractive. Linux
system admin for a company about 15 miles from where I live. From the
description they posted, it sounds like it would be a near-perfect fit!
Let's keep our fingers crossed that they are as interested in me as I am
in them.

Dan

fingers, legs, eyes -- everything crossed that you get the perfect fit.
MLB
Old January 24th 05, 05:56 AM
O J

Dan wrote:

I just stumbled across a job opening that looks very attractive. Linux
system admin for a company about 15 miles from where I live. From the
description they posted, it sounds like it would be a near-perfect fit!
Let's keep our fingers crossed that they are as interested in me as I am
in them.

Fingers and paws crossed!

Regards and Purrs,
O J
Old January 24th 05, 11:04 AM
Lisa Katt

Lots of job purrs coming from Hugo Katt and Elisabet.
We don't cross fingers over here, we hold our thumbs. So holding both thumbs
that you will get this job.

Old January 24th 05, 02:18 PM
Dan and Nancy Mahoney

Job purrs going out. Also, you might have to drive Harri around in your car
just so she doesn't miss truckin'

Jill

Already worked out! I plan to take her for a dark-walk (she LOVES
walking and exploring in the dark or semi-dark) at least every other
day, and a road trip on weekends.

Old January 24th 05, 04:07 PM
Margaret Fine

Dan and Nancy Mahoney wrote:

I just stumbled across a job opening that looks very attractive. Linux
system admin for a company about 15 miles from where I live. From the
description they posted, it sounds like it would be a near-perfect fit!
Let's keep our fingers crossed that they are as interested in me as I am
in them.

Dan

Lots of purrs and tail wags that this works out. You and Nancy DESERVE
this.

--
Margaret Fine

What is our cat saying to us? Singer709 Cat anecdotes 146 September 30th 04 07:56 AM
Kittens & Candles Don't Mix Sherry Cat anecdotes 78 July 22nd 04 05:10 PM
Cats, water, and chloramine Lisa Horton Cat health & behaviour 28 May 21st 04 05:00 PM
Fancy Feast! JHBennett Cat anecdotes 24 September 30th 03 02:52 AM
Stress Induced Blindness - Effects Of Emotions On Glaucoma The Puppy Wizard Cat health & behaviour 3 August 15th 03 02:48 PM