Mlle. Anaïs introdooses her ownself...

Old November 10th 03, 08:32 PM
Sonam Dasara

Default Mlle. Anaïs introdooses her ownself...

Hello kitteez,

I'z'd like to introdoos mineown self to da group. I'z Anaïs, and I'z a
tree year old kittee. I'z a Persian, but I'z don't nuffin' bout no nooklear
reactorz or dat yooraneum. I'z liked to meet some kittee and hooman friends
heer, caws my hooman never had a kittee befor and hez only had me for twee
weeks. An I kinda miss all of da furkids at the cattery, now dat I'z an
alone kittee. My hooman put up sum pikturz of me on my own web page
http://www.electric-ink.con/anais.html so youze can take a look if yoz'd
liketa.

I usta be a blush show-gurl kittee an got ta go ta showz on
airplanzes an such with my old meowmee - it wuz excitin - brite lites, bloo
ribbonz, hoomans an kitteez lookin at me - but my new hooman retired me from
da sho bizniz, an now I'z a house kittee 'n' a city kittee at dat! So I'z
spends my timelookin outta da window at da hunnerts and hunnerts of hoomans
and metalmonsters goin by all da time - I'z nebber seen such tings - an da
resta da time I'z gotta spend teachin' dis hoomin da cat langwidge. Sheesh,
dey shuld make hoomins study cat as a second langwidge!

So I'z furry pleezed to meet all of youze!

Mlle. Anaïs Cat

(Anaïs is my first cat; I adopted her from a Persian cattery in rural
NJ, and she shares my apartment just across the river from NYC. In three
weeks she has become a part of my life that I never knew I was missing.)
--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

Old November 10th 03, 09:22 PM
Me

Hihihi Anais! Welkum to rpcc. Weze tryd to see yur pictures buttid da
link wuddent wurk. Tell yur hoomin to give us da one dat wurks cuz we
want to see da piktures. Hoomin sekretaries ar notorious fur doin stuff
like dat.

We haf lots of fun heer. Da road trip is jest gettin started.

Snowflake an Frieda

Old November 10th 03, 09:31 PM
Sonam Dasara

Oh my gudness! He can't write an "m"! So I'z'l do it fur him!

http://www.electric-ink.com/anais.html

Old November 10th 03, 10:58 PM
Samuel R (\Houdini\) Kitten

Anais,

You'z a BOOTIFUL ladykitty! I'z just a liddle boykiddy (I fink I'm about
6 months old), but you're about the mostest bootiful kitty I'z ever seen!

Sammy Kitten
http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/sammy.html

Old November 11th 03, 01:05 AM
Beverly Orel

Welcum Mlle.Anais and Meowmie Sonam Dasara ! We haff uh lotta fun in duh
RPCC. We haff'ventures, partees, Danses, Balls, an we send purrrrrrrrrs tu
kitties who need dem to get bedder, or dare hoomins.
I am a Tortie wiff white bib gurl, an I liff in Millburn, NJ. Yew can cum
bisit enny tyme yew lyke!

Samantha & Anti Beverly

Old November 11th 03, 01:05 AM
Beverly Orel

Just saw yur pikshur, Mlle. Anais. Yew shur ar kwite duh beutee! Yur
hoomin is lucky tu haff yew. By duh way, did yew kno dat dare is uh
purrfume called "Anais, Anais"?

Samantha