Flippy's Juliet has gone to Rainbow Bridge

Old May 24th 09, 01:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Yowie

Default Flippy's Juliet has gone to Rainbow Bridge

For those of you who know Flippy and her precious Juliet, and haven't
otherwise heard the news, Juliet made her way to the Bridge this morning.

Adrian set up the candle page for her at:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Julie

And the following post was made to RPCA & Flippy's mailing list:
Dear all,

It is with great sorrow that I share with you that my dear, sweet Juliet
passed away on Saturday, at 6:30pm, May 23rd, 2009. She was 15 years old.

Juliet was at home when she passed, surrounded with family and friends who
loved her. Our precious Juliet may no longer be with us in spirit, but she
will always live on in our heart and memory.

I am incredibly grateful to Mia and to my dear friends Rachael and Chrissy
who spent the day with us and Juliet yesterday, to make her final day on
earth a loving one. I am also grateful to the lovely and kind Vet who helped
Juliet cross over peacefully, and to the compassionate Vet Nurse who helped
me through this tough time.

"Rest In Peace, darling Juliet. You were always a Mama's girl, a Glamour
Puss, and the most beautiful and kind cat I've ever known. Give my love to
Romeo, Tiffy, Simpson, my childhood cats, and all the other cats at Rainbow
Bridge."

Please forgive if I don't respond to your messages right away - I will be
taking some time off to grieve and remember my sweet baby girl.

Please give each of your furbabies a kiss for me, and treasure each moment
with them.

Hugs & purrs to all,
Flippy.

Pix of Juliet: http://www.flippyscatpage.com/juliet-pictures1.html
--
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many
pancakes can you fit in a doghouse? None, icecream doesn't have bones.

Old May 24th 09, 06:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

i hope juliet is happi now at da brij and has much fudz to eet.
beauty

Old May 25th 09, 12:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey `=`^..^`=`

Dat iz sew sad for Anti Flippy Meowmie lited a Candle for Juliet.
Luffs
Mosey for hiz famlee

Old May 25th 09, 03:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB

Yowie wrote:
[...]

"....Rise up slowly, Angel...." It's hard to let you go.
Sincere condolences. MLB
Old May 27th 09, 10:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On May 24, 6:55*am, "Yowie" wrote:
[...]

Footlights: ************
[Juliet appears on the balcony. Romeo speaks.]
"But soft! What light appears yonder? It is the moon..and Juliet is
the sun!"

I dedicat dis line in da pway to yur pweshus kitty. Bobqat and I ar
soon to be weeding dat sceen, an it wil be fur yur own Joowiet.
MeOwy, feeween sowwo fur yoo.
Old May 28th 09, 03:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On May 27, 2:36*pm, MeOwy wrote:
On May 24, 6:55*am, "Yowie" wrote:

[...]

MeOwy, feeween sowwo fur yoo.- Hide quoted text -

"But soft! What yonder light breaks in the East? It is the moon..and
Juliet is the sun."

Dere. I habbed to fix dat line so az nott to sakwifice da iamsbik
pentamidur. MeOwy ugin.
Old May 28th 09, 05:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On May 24, 5:55*am, "Yowie" wrote:
[...]

Purrrrrs frum effurrycat inna ar clowder fur Juliet atta Bridj ana fur
da hartz uv all doz hoo luffed hur ana will mizz hur.
Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, Judith, and Claude