Bet YOUR kitten's never done this!

Old July 23rd 03, 09:31 AM
*~*SooZy*~*

"Matt" wrote in message
om...
My Tomcat used to love to flush the toilet and watch the water go down
sometimes ten times in a row until we blocked the switch.....

that's brilliant LOL

Old July 23rd 03, 03:53 PM
dgk

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 05:22:22 GMT, wombn
wrote:

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 23:18:44 -0400, MGW wrote:

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 20:38:31 -0400, "Cheryl"
wrote:

LOL That would scare me! A friend of mine came home to find her
garbage disposal running (water was off) and it ran so long that the
motor was burning out when she got home. After that she had to tape
the wall switch in the off position.

I used to live in an apartment with a gas stove that had very easy to
turn knobs. I had to remove all the knobs, just leaving the stubs, so
that the cats wouldn't accidently turn on the burners. The stove I
have now has knobs that are much harder to turn, maybe you even have
to push them in a bit first. The stove doesn't have pilot lights,
which I am very happy about.