Herrow

Old June 28th 09, 05:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Zephyr and Sonickitty

Default Herrow

On Jun 27, 9:02*pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote:
H'lo Zephyr, an Sonickitty tuu.

I yam Pit2nya AKA Sweetee, awlzo nown az Pitô.ônya.
I yam winkt tu Sundance, hoom I met in diz nooz-groop.
I yam an olny kittee, so I yam effin moor alone den yu.
Buttid I hav menny gudgud frendz heer.

If yu let dem, menny kitteez heer wud bekum yur frend...
or not...itz up tu yu.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Zephyr and Sonickitty" wrote in ...

I is a cat natcherelly.

I justs joynd fis commooniddy groop hafing bin alone a lot lately.

I will ofcorse avoyd ebrybody.

Pleez leev me alone.

Zephyr

I am an olny kitty too. De ofur wun gotted in mine hauss 3 yeers ago
and hass not yet leff. She is an upstart interloper and shud be
leeving soon. I preten I duz not see hur, in spike uv al de awlful
tings she duz. So I is not olny alone, I is also pestered.
Zephyr

Hi hi ebrybuddy. Wutt a nise plays heer! I wil hav eben mor frens dan
just Zephyr. Zephyr is a pritty kitty made uv menny colours. She
meows and hisses. Lotz uv fun at ar haus.
SonicKitty

Old June 28th 09, 07:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Zephyr and Sonickitty

I m also glad to be heer, having so menny companions thet aloneness is
a ting uv de past, fangs to Sammy OT Anais (such beeuty) Pit0.0nya
Sundance Tiger and Lucy. I going to mine best chare to nap and hav
nise dreems.
Zephyr

Im goin wis yoo zeffer.
SonicKitty

No. yu. ar. not. Hiss.
Zephyr

On Jun 28, 11:04*am, Lucy wrote:
Weer glad mew ar here!

Lucy

Old June 29th 09, 12:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

I am an olny kitty too. De ofur wun gotted in mine hauss 3 yeers ago
and hass not yet leff. She is an upstart interloper and shud be
leeving soon. I preten I duz not see hur, in spike uv al de awlful
tings she duz. So I is not olny alone, I is also pestered.
Zephyr

Hi hi ebrybuddy. Wutt a nise plays heer! I wil hav eben mor frens dan
just Zephyr. Zephyr is a pritty kitty made uv menny colours. She
meows and hisses. Lotz uv fun at ar haus.
SonicKitty

Hi, Zephyr and SonicKitty. I am Sammy. I'z about 6 years old, an me mine
clowder and my hoomins liv in Iowa. Mine oldest sisfur is Amelia. Her is
fat an grumpy. Den dere is Tabitha Fluffybutt, but her has been missing
since Kissamouse. Den there is me, an mine sisfur Harri Roadcat who used
to ride wif mine Paw in a bigbig truck. An of course mine brofur Ranger,
who allez acts like a kitten.

Sammy Redcat
Old June 29th 09, 01:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Datz notted zacklee true, iffin u libez in da same houze az Piglet, u haff
to obez herown rulez.

Piglet hears this and reminds him that if she had not made him behave when
he was a kitten, a nice girlkitty like Harri may not have liked him. But
then she thinks, Wellz konsiderink Ranger kitty, maybe herself likez O T
kauze him behafz somezwhatz like Ranger. Oh wellz, I tired. She rolls over
in the soft cool grass and has another nap.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
welkum, da bezt purt bowt diz plaze iz dat we all duz owrz own thing
wifowt forcin anithin on anicat elze, Tiger

Old June 29th 09, 04:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 28, 8:38*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Datz notted zacklee true, iffin u libez in da same houze az Piglet, u haff
to obez herown rulez.

Piglet hears this and reminds him that if she had not made him behave when
he was a kitten, a nice girlkitty like Harri may not have liked him. *But
then she thinks, Wellz konsiderink Ranger kitty, maybe herself likez O T
kauze him behafz somezwhatz like Ranger. *Oh wellz, I tired. *She rolls over
in the soft cool grass and has another nap."

When she is asleep, Wascal gets up nearby. He says

"Wud ennybuddee wike me to catch another fish?"

--
Wascal
Old June 29th 09, 04:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 11:48:24 -0700 (PDT), Zephyr
and Sonickitty's nimble, little paws typed:

I m also glad to be heer, having so menny companions thet aloneness is
a ting uv de past, fangs to Sammy OT Anais (such beeuty) Pit0.0nya
Sundance Tiger and Lucy. I going to mine best chare to nap and hav
nise dreems.
Zephyr

Im goin wis yoo zeffer.
SonicKitty

Cuddle sweep iz gudgud. I luff to sweep, an awl
catz shud haff menny naps a day. Sweet dreemz!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/28/2009 11:21:55 PM
Old June 29th 09, 12:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

da hoominz buyed me anna chester a new chair, anna putted it in furnt of da
pooter dezk, we know itz fur uses kuz itz gowld in kulur, Tiger
"Zephyr and Sonickitty" wrote in message

I m also glad to be heer, having so menny companions thet aloneness is
a ting uv de past, fangs to Sammy OT Anais (such beeuty) Pit0.0nya
Sundance Tiger and Lucy. I going to mine best chare to nap and hav
nise dreems.
Zephyr

Im goin wis yoo zeffer.
SonicKitty

No. yu. ar. not. Hiss.
Zephyr

On Jun 28, 11:04 am, Lucy wrote:
Weer glad mew ar here!

Lucy

Old June 29th 09, 12:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

butted dat iz at yourown howze, remfur, at owrz howses, Tiger anna Miss
Violette*RB* put up sucha fuss Dat harri roadcat wented to lif wif unca
dan... Trudi, disavowing ani knowledge of the plot to make Harri mof owt