six cats and a shovel

Old December 16th 07, 01:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default six cats and a shovel

For the first time in the last 40 years, the snow has defeated me. There is
an inch of ice on my driveway and drifts almost as high as my knees and he
wind is blowing 90 miles an hour, so it seems. I shoveled about 10 minutes,
looked behind me and couldn't find where I had done anything.

Came back inside, mad because I couldn't do it. About half an hour later I
heard an awful noise on my front porch. Looked on the porch to see six cats
sitting there all huddled, howling. I knew two of them from the
neighborhood. They all wanted in but couldn't do that. They stayed so I
filled a small tote with litter. Filled three pie pans with food and got
some water and put all this in the garage. I opened the door and shoveled
them a path to get in if they wanted. Fixed the door so they could go in
and out.

My three are having a hisssssy fit as all of the cats are now in the garage.
Not warm but out of the wind.

Old December 16th 07, 03:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mariib via CatKB.com

You've been very kind to the furry ones & curses on either their owners or
whoever couldn't be bothered in the first place to spay/neuter their cats.
I've got an idiot neighbor with cats & dogs who believes it's against nature
to either spay/neuter their animals or keep their cat inside & dogs on leash
when out. And their cat used to be cats last year, but they "don't know what
happened to ...", right! Here on my street there's many large dogs, traffic &
winter & the big snow started coming in early this morning.
M.

Old December 16th 07, 05:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

LOL, Lee
Adrian A wrote in message
om...
Resistance is futile!

Old December 16th 07, 06:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bettina

On 16 Dez., 18:51, "Granby" wrote:
still a heifer. People from Missouri know this word!!"Stormmee" wrote in message

still snickering... no still laughing out loud...
Granby wrote in message
Heiffer
Granby wrote in message
[...]

Not warm but out of the wind.- Zitierten Text ausblenden -

- Zitierten Text anzeigen -

But Germans do not.g
Best greetings from the one with 4 more cats.

Bettina
Old December 16th 07, 06:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Bettina wrote:
On 16 Dez., 18:51, "Granby" wrote:
still a heifer. People from Missouri know this word!!"Stormmee"

But Germans do not.g
Best greetings from the one with 4 more cats.

Bettina

Us Brits don't know either but I'm sure it's not a compliment. ;-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart