Easter not good being early (OT) (And sadly long now I've gotstarted)

Old March 26th 08, 05:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Easter not good being early (OT) (And sadly long now I've gotstarted)

Lesley wrote:

Most Monday nights I make a little time to sit in the "Bells" and just
pretend that come 7 ish Mick will walk through the door throw the
papers at me and say "Wotcha trouble?"

I miss him sometimes more than my parents

{{{Lesley}}} He sounds like he was a wonderful friend.

Old March 31st 08, 09:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Lesley wrote:
Feeling low today- couldn;t think what yesterday was apart from Easter
Sunday then remembered it's also the 23rd of March

Has it really been 7 years? Felt bad about not remembering at first

My best friend, Mick, died on the 23rd of March 2001.

snip
I miss him sometimes more than my parents

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

I'm so very sorry to hear you have lost such a good friend, Lesley, and
I'm very sorry he was not able to do what he has planned to do when he
would retire.
Lots of purrs,
POlonca and Soncek