Eat Cats and Dogs

Old June 20th 10, 05:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,talk.bizarre,pa.politics,alt.military.retired
Shylock

Default Eat Cats and Dogs

Hello,

Guam and China do . . .

Every year 27 billion animals are eaten in America:
http://colleenpatrickgoudreau.greeno...seafood-salad/

Now we know how to fix the excess cats and dogs problem. Or whynot use
the excess cats and dogs for things like chicken food, pig food, fish
food, cat food, dog food etc. and export it to places like China etc.

Truly

Truth will set you free, according to Jesus in John 8:32
Old June 20th 10, 06:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,talk.bizarre,pa.politics,alt.military.retired
brad herschel

On Jun 20, 12:05*pm, Shylock wrote:
Hello,

Guam and China do . . .

Every year 27 billion animals are eaten in America:http://colleenpatrickgoudreau.greeno...06/one-fish-tw...

Now we know how to fix the excess cats and dogs problem. Or whynot use
the excess cats and dogs for things like chicken food, pig food, fish
food, cat food, dog food etc. and export it to places like China etc.

Truly

Truth will set you free, according to Jesus in John 8:32

Better yet export food made from illegal aliens.

brad

http://www.newnation.org/ New Nation News (specimans)
Old June 20th 10, 11:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Graphic Nudity

brad herschel wrote:
On Jun 20, 12:05 pm, wrote:
Hello,

Guam and China do . . .

Every year 27 billion animals are eaten in America:http://colleenpatrickgoudreau.greeno...06/one-fish-tw...

Now we know how to fix the excess cats and dogs problem. Or whynot use
the excess cats and dogs for things like chicken food, pig food, fish
food, cat food, dog food etc. and export it to places like China etc.

Truly

Truth will set you free, according to Jesus in John 8:32

Better yet export food made from illegal aliens.

brad

http://www.newnation.org/ New Nation News (specimans)

.... but, But, BUTT!!! they're my friends.

You're not me. Sure you can try be me. You might cum close butt you'll
never be me. You might cum close butt you'll never be me. There is only
1 me ... me, me, me!!! deal. ps; wanna do my homework for me?
Old June 21st 10, 12:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,talk.bizarre,pa.politics,alt.military.retired
meport

Actually, I've always thought that Jonathan Swift had a pretty good idea in
his essay "A Modest Proposal". Instead of limiting the sale of ones'
children to more prosperous members of society as food to be eaten "while
they are still plump and succulent" and "most tasty" as Swift proposed for
the lowly Irish, I suggest that we eat any child under the age of one year
of age that is offered for sale. The benefits to society will be immense.
Just think of how beneficial to our national debt since these children will
never need welfare benefits, health care benefits, education benefits, or
any long term care benefits since they will never reach the age where these
benefits are required.

It's such a wonderful idea that I'm amazed that this idea isn't a permanent
part of the Republican Party Platform in every election since it meets every
concern regarding fiscal sanity propose by Republicans for the past 100
years.

---
meport

Old June 21st 10, 05:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,talk.bizarre,pa.politics,alt.military.retired
Scott Dorsey

Shylock wrote:

Now we know how to fix the excess cats and dogs problem. Or whynot use
the excess cats and dogs for things like chicken food, pig food, fish
food, cat food, dog food etc. and export it to places like China etc.

Cats aren't very good to eat. Dogs can be good, but it depends a lot on
what they have been fed on. I ate a number of dog dishes in Korea, some
good and some pretty awful.
--scott

How dogs and cats think Bobcat[_2_] Cat anecdotes 5 March 21st 10 10:34 PM
Why cats are better than dogs. Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 18 July 10th 06 06:10 AM
cats and dogs [email protected] Cat anecdotes 1 January 17th 06 11:48 PM
Dogs and Cats Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 1 December 30th 04 03:00 PM
I love dogs but this ng is for cats. Pls do not post about dogs here. Kuisse0002 Cat health & behaviour 14 July 20th 03 01:58 PM