How do you know when they are being trouble

Old June 1st 10, 06:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Default How do you know when they are being trouble

That is easy when they are not in front of you sound asleep ;-)

Old June 2nd 10, 03:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

On 6/1/2010 1:42 PM, Matthew wrote:
That is easy when they are not in front of you sound asleep ;-)

.... we need more info...what where the monsters up to?

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old June 3rd 10, 05:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
On 6/1/2010 1:42 PM, Matthew wrote:
That is easy when they are not in front of you sound asleep ;-)

... we need more info...what where the monsters up to?

Some might remember that Angela once claimed that she could tell when
Gem was being bad. FTV / 1998:

That evening I see her in the corner 'being bad'. Come on! You guys know
the look. "What...? I'm not doing anything!" So I go over to see what she
is doing since she doesn't have a very good poker face and she was gnawing
on the broom that my mother used the day before and didn't put away. Now I
at least know what the straw matter was in her hork! :-)

In contrast, Mary's torbies admit to being bad. 2006:

me: What did bitty do today while mommy was gone?
Kumani: We behaved.
me: You? Behaved?
Tyche: Yes! We behaved...BADLY! *kitty giggles*
Kumani: We were good.
Me: Good?
Kumani: Good...at being bad! *more kitty giggles*

Old June 3rd 10, 05:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Jun 1, 12:42*pm, "Matthew"
wrote:
That is easy when they are not in front of you sound asleep ;-)

I would love to have little cameras on their collars just to see where
they *go* when they're unsupervisd.

Sherry
Old June 3rd 10, 06:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Sherry wrote:
On Jun 1, 12:42*pm, "Matthew"
wrote:
That is easy when they are not in front of you sound asleep ;-)

I would love to have little cameras on their collars just to see where
they *go* when they're unsupervisd.

I wonder if that web site is still up of that guy who put a camera on
his cat's collar. The first funny thing he found was that his idea
didn't work - because the camera would get dunked in water when the
cat went to drink from the pond.

They make cameras so much smaller and cheaper nowadays, that the
idea's bound to have spread by now. Someone do a web search for this
- I'd do it, but it's almost my bedtime.
Old June 3rd 10, 11:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"Sherry" wrote in message
On Jun 1, 12:42 pm, "Matthew"
wrote:
That is easy when they are not in front of you sound asleep ;-)

I would love to have little cameras on their collars just to see where
they *go* when they're unsupervisd.

Sherry

That would make me nervous to see what they are up to ;-)

Old June 3rd 10, 03:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Sherry" wrote in message
On Jun 1, 12:42 pm, "Matthew"
wrote:
That is easy when they are not in front of you sound asleep ;-)

I would love to have little cameras on their collars just to see
where
they *go* when they're unsupervisd.

Sherry

I would LOVE to know what my cats do all day when they are out and
about.

Jo

Old June 4th 10, 02:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gabey8[_2_]

On Jun 3, 10:56*am, "Jofirey" wrote:
"Sherry" wrote in message

On Jun 1, 12:42 pm, "Matthew"
wrote:

That is easy when they are not in front of you sound asleep ;-)

I would love to have little cameras on their collars just to see
where
they *go* when they're unsupervisd.

Sherry

I would LOVE to know what my cats do all day when they are out and
about.

Jo

The only camera I've seen that's designed for pet collars looks like
it's a tad large for cats. But it'd be interesting to see the world
from our fuzz kids' POV. Here's the camera:

http://www.unclemilton.com/products/...iewCamera.html

Donna, Captain, Stanley, and Mini
Old June 7th 10, 10:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

There are some things we may be better off not to know. Knowing where mine
go sometimes makes me nervous, the trips to the hidey holes I can't see
might be a little much to watch.
"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...