OT - What's the Most...

Old July 18th 10, 06:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default OT - What's the Most...

....stupid thing you've ever done? I just did something that might not be
number 2 (marrying an abusive alcoholic takes that number 1 prize every
time).

I have a very low frustration and aggravation level. My refrigerator makes
a LOUD noise (it will wake me up from a deep sleep, *downstairs* in my
bedroom, it's so loud). It's a constant noise (a fan that is out of whack I
think). First the POS was broken in two or three different ways - we're
under warranty so they sent some goof ball out to fix it. I wanted a new
fridge to replace it, so I just told Ben (while he was *HOME* all last year)
to keep calling - if you have to call in for three things gone wrong within
the first year you'll get a new one (Best Buy's policy). Of course he
didn't do it, so we're stuck with this lemon POS.

I was in the kitchen this morning (already aggravated that I'm going beck to
work Monday and I scared). I went around to the side and started kicking
it. [Now here comes the stupid part.] I *THREW* my whole body (all 98
pounds of me) into the fridge. Guess which side, without thinking, I used
for this.

Right with one guess - my right shoulder which only a month ago was
completely rebuilt and is held together with a pin and some thread.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
See our clowder at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.com/rpcablog/

Old July 18th 10, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley[_3_]

On Jul 18, 10:37*am, "CatNipped" wrote:
...stupid thing you've ever done? *I

When I was a kid I posed the interesting question "If the bars on the
electric fire glow does that mean they;re hot?"

So yes I touched them.....Next thing I knew I was on the other side of
the room and my heart was trying to get out of my chest

And guess what? I don't remember whether they were hot or not! But
after that I'll take it as read they are!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old July 18th 10, 10:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Smokie Darling (Annie)

On Jul 18, 11:37*am, "CatNipped" wrote:
[...]

Doing a yard sale, in record heat, forgetting sunscreen. Being
outside for 8 hours without a break from the sun.

Yesterday. Now, I'm covered in hives (my meds make me allergic to the
sun, but sunscreen helps prevent that), and I'm sort of ripe tomato
colo(u)red, and dealing with sweat and chills, alternately (and other
less pleasant effects of sun poisoning, they tell me). Others are
handling the outside duties today sigh.

Smokie Darling (Annie) - it's hotter today topping at 107°F (41.6 C) I
think.
Old July 18th 10, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell[_2_]

"CatNipped" wrote in message
...stupid thing you've ever done? I just did something that might not be
number 2 (marrying an abusive alcoholic takes that number 1 prize every
time).

I did your number 1 too. I learned after being surgically repaired several
times never to do anything to compromise it - no matter how annoyed I felt.
I too, have a bit of a temper, but risking a surgical repair to express it?
No.
Luckily my fridge does not annoy me. Nothing, ever, could annoy me enough
to risk a surgical repair like that.
So I am not going to say that I am sorry for you, unfortunately.
What I will say is grow up, and learn to control your anger.
If you smash up the shoulder repair you just had atttacking your fridge
because it makes more noise than you like what do you expect me to say?

That it's OK?
No, it isn't.
F**king grow up, Lori.
This is the most annoyed I have ever been with you.
Tweed

Old July 18th 10, 11:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

Well thanks, at least, for not asking what *else* is going on in my life to
bring out that rage in me - we don't want to ruin anyone's mood now do we?

Hugs.

CatNipped

Old July 18th 10, 11:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Smokie Darling (Annie)" wrote in message
[...]

===================

Huh, I never thought I'd know somebody *else* who was allergic to the sun -
I don't envy what you're going through - only somebody who had just burned
themselves and then been covered in itching powder could empathize with
that.

I hope you're feeling better - I'm not and I have to (*H-A-V-E T-O*) go to
work in the morning and face 10 weeks of work that has been left sitting on
my desk piled up for me. And I still haven't learned how to completely use
my right arm yet (there's a whole different dynamic there without one of the
biceps muscle there to use - my hand tends to shake a lot).

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 18th 10, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Lesley" wrote in message
On Jul 18, 10:37 am, "CatNipped" wrote:
...stupid thing you've ever done? I

When I was a kid I posed the interesting question "If the bars on the
electric fire glow does that mean they;re hot?"

So yes I touched them.....Next thing I knew I was on the other side of
the room and my heart was trying to get out of my chest

And guess what? I don't remember whether they were hot or not! But
after that I'll take it as read they are!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

-----------------

OUCHIES! Yeah, that ranks right up there.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 19th 10, 12:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

hopitus wrote:
[...]

Weeeeeeell. I think you did outdo my latest Duh move. At a relative's
recently,
I ate a medium-sized container of something green that looked and
smelled like
pea soup, after nuking it to warm, of course. It was pretty spicy, but
knowing
this relative's liking for zippy food, I thought nothing of lthis and
snarfed down
the whole bowl with some cheese crackers I found in pantry.
Still at this relative's a day later, I observed him with almost
entire fridge contents
spread out on floor in front of wide-open fridge door, and discovered
he was looking
to make himself some tacos and could not find his pre-prepared green
chili salsa.
My bad. Footnote: my stomach is cast-iron.
My unsolicited advice...avoid body-slams if you weigh only 98#. Nice
to see you back.

You must have a cast iron stomach! I buy salsa occasionally but only
the "mild" which I use sparingly. MLB
Old July 19th 10, 12:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell[_2_]

"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

There is no excuse at all for ruining your operation because you got ticked
off by your fridge.
I am really disappointed with you.
I thought you had more in
you than that.
Tweed

Old July 19th 10, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

There is no excuse at all for ruining your operation because you got
ticked off by your fridge.
I am really disappointed with you.
I thought you had more in
you than that.
Tweed

I'm sorry to have disappointed you, but no, at the moment I have nothing at
all inside of me *except* rage and the fear. And I won't ask forgiveness
for not letting go of those "negative emotions" because at the moment it's
the only thing keeping me from the pits of hell for a mortal sin.

Hugs,

CatNipped