Ebony at vet again :(

Old December 19th 03, 11:42 AM
JP Hobbs

sending Purrs to Ebony hope she's well soon Jean P.
Brenda wrote in message

"Stacey" wrote in message
My MIL called me today in near panic, had to take Ebony in again since

he
appeared to be blocked again. She also said something about a dog or

coyote
chasing him up a tree and him falling out or something, but I think

she'd
been hitting the beer and wasn't making much sense. She started to say

how
she'd have to put him to sleep because she couldn't afford it.. but I

calmed
her down and told her we'd pay for whatever she couldn't. She gets so

wigged
out so easily. Anyway, I called TED and she said it isn't that serious,

just
needs to be unblocked again. She said she'd update me so I could call

Judy
instead of her calling direct, since I'm (usually) sober.

Thanks for the purrs, as usual, they are much appreciated and most

helpful.

Stacey

sending "unblocking" purrs.
Brenda

Old December 19th 03, 03:20 PM
Adrian

Stacey wrote:
My MIL called me today in near panic, had to take Ebony in again
since he appeared to be blocked again. She also said something about
a dog or coyote chasing him up a tree and him falling out or
something, but I think she'd been hitting the beer and wasn't making
much sense. She started to say how she'd have to put him to sleep
because she couldn't afford it.. but I calmed her down and told her
we'd pay for whatever she couldn't. She gets so wigged out so easily.
Anyway, I called TED and she said it isn't that serious, just needs
to be unblocked again. She said she'd update me so I could call Judy
instead of her calling direct, since I'm (usually) sober.

Thanks for the purrs, as usual, they are much appreciated and most
helpful.

Stacey

Continuing purrs, poor Ebony hasn't been having a good time lately.
--
Adrian
A House Is Not A Home, Without A Cat.

Old December 19th 03, 07:50 PM
Julie Cook

Stacey wrote:

My MIL called me today in near panic, had to take Ebony in again since he
appeared to be blocked again.

Purrs for Ebony and your MIL on the way.
Julie, Hobbes, Selena and Lacey

Old December 20th 03, 04:57 AM
Arthur Shapiro

Best of luck - I know that can be nerve-wracking.

Did they prescribe Uroeeze?

Art

Art
Temporary usercode - to be deleted when spam starts. Use MyBrainHurts at this ISP to reach me
Old December 21st 03, 12:39 AM
Lisa Katt

Stacey skrev i meddelandet ...
My MIL called me today in near panic, had to take Ebony in again since he
appeared to be blocked again. She also said something about a dog or coyote
chasing him up a tree and him falling out or something, but I think she'd
been hitting the beer and wasn't making much sense. She started to say how
she'd have to put him to sleep because she couldn't afford it.. but I

calmed
her down and told her we'd pay for whatever she couldn't. She gets so

wigged
out so easily. Anyway, I called TED and she said it isn't that serious,

just
needs to be unblocked again. She said she'd update me so I could call Judy
instead of her calling direct, since I'm (usually) sober.

Thanks for the purrs, as usual, they are much appreciated and most helpful.

Stacey

Purrs for poor Ebony. We hope he is better now.
Elisabet and Hugo Katt

Old December 21st 03, 08:54 AM
LOL

"Stacey" wrote in message . ..
My MIL called me today in near panic, had to take Ebony in again since he
appeared to be blocked again. She also said something about a dog or coyote
chasing him up a tree and him falling out or something, but I think she'd
been hitting the beer and wasn't making much sense. She started to say how
she'd have to put him to sleep because she couldn't afford it.. but I calmed
her down and told her we'd pay for whatever she couldn't. She gets so wigged
out so easily. Anyway, I called TED and she said it isn't that serious, just
needs to be unblocked again. She said she'd update me so I could call Judy
instead of her calling direct, since I'm (usually) sober.

Thanks for the purrs, as usual, they are much appreciated and most helpful.

Stacey

Purrs for poor Ebony. I hope he feels better pronto.
------
Krista
Old December 21st 03, 03:40 PM
Stacey

Hi all!

I'm happy to report that Ebony is home and doing well, as far as I can
discern from my MIL (she's not good with details). TED only charged her $50
for his re-hospitalization (she said "Merry Christmas!")... once again
proving we have the best TED on the planet!

Thank you all for your purrs and thoughts!

Stacey

Old December 21st 03, 06:05 PM
polonca12000

That's wonderful! Thanks for the update.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek