Mere paper

Old May 13th 05, 11:34 AM
Nanny

Babette is not allowed in the loo anymore because of this kind of
thing.......only she doesn't take it through the apartment but kills it
immediately in the loo. And yes, I also use what's left of the roll ;-)

Nanny

"Marina" schreef in bericht
It's just paper. But how can there be so much paper on a half-empty roll
of toilet paper?

Last night I awoke to the sounds of terrible carnage (paper-age?) in the
loo. I refused to open my eyes and pulled a pillow over my head. The noise
came closer. I heard something swoosh by the bed, some scuffling on the
floor, and then it continued through the sliding door into the living
room.

Sighing, I opened my eyes and sat up to see what was happening. Something
white gleamed in the dusk. It came through the door from the hallway and
continued through my bedroom and out the sliding door.

Mere was bravely fighting the huge white snake in the living room. It
would seem that it jumped off the TP holder, Mere tried to stop it and
fought it in the loo, but then it got away into the hallway, continued
into my bedroom, where Mere again tried to bunny-kick it into submission.
But it got away again, and fled into the living room, where Mere was
finally able to subdue it. Then big bad Meowmie came and took away her
mighty prey, rolled it all up and put it into the cabinet in the loo.

Yes, I'm stingy enough that I'm going to use the paper. At least I can be
sure that it won't rear its ugly head and bite me in the bum.

--
Marina, Frank, Nikki, and Mere

Old May 13th 05, 01:42 PM
Lisa Katt

Marina skrev i meddelandet ...
It's just paper. But how can there be so much paper on a half-empty roll
of toilet paper?

Because it isn't a half-empty roll of TP, it is a half-full roll of TP.
So of course that is a lot of paper. Duh!
Elisabet

Old May 13th 05, 03:04 PM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 13 May 2005 13:40:25 +0300, Marina
yodeled:

[...]

You're not bad, you just DON'T UNDERSTAND.
Love, Stinky

Theresa
Old May 13th 05, 04:22 PM
Irulan

aw, no piccies? I realize it's really late at night, but where's the camera
when you really need it?
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old May 13th 05, 05:01 PM
Melissa Houle

Marina wrote in message
[...]

Ah, dere is a Great White Finnish Loo Snake, just as dere is a Great White
Californian Loo Snake! Dey're desperately sneaky, and very dangerous, as any
self-respecting cat can tell you. Dey're always coyled to spring! I've
fought with many a loo snake in my short life. I'm glad to see Mere has been
following my tips for how to deal wit dem and protekt her hoomin.

Nina

Old May 13th 05, 05:14 PM
lewe

"Lisa Katt" wrote in message
Because it isn't a half-empty roll of TP, it is a half-full roll of TP.
So of course that is a lot of paper. Duh!
Elisabet

Hej Elisabet - how are the lilacs coming along?

--
lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se | cats' pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old May 13th 05, 11:46 PM
Yowie

"Melissa Houle" wrote in message

Marina wrote in message
[...]

Dere izza Great Australian coil snake too, but it not live in da loo, but
lives ina lounge and Mama uses it to wipe gooshy food offa My Best Friend's
face an' to mop up anyfink dat My Best Friend spills feeds to da carpet. I
fink it mus be relayted to da Loo Snake because there is anuvver one jus
liyk it inna loo, but I only killz da one in da lounge room. I figga da on
inna loo is not too dangerous beecoz Mama and Paw are alwayz choppin off itz
hed an puttin it in dere litterbox, so it canna be too daynjerus, but da one
inna lounge room, dat one makes My Best Friend cry, so I killz it as often
as I can.

IBKFergus

*slap* Its just toilet paper, you idiot! - Shmogg.

Old May 15th 05, 06:00 PM
Christine Burel

LOL! Great description, Marina! Midnight shreds our tp while it's hanging
on the roll by the toilet and Tucker has a thing for paper towel rolls.
Christine

Old May 16th 05, 01:16 PM
SuzQ

LOL, such a brave kitten, I'm glad she's keeping you safe.
Suz&Spicey

Mere snippets 4 Marina Cat anecdotes 13 April 28th 05 04:54 AM
Mere snippets 3 Marina Cat anecdotes 15 April 22nd 05 02:08 AM
More mere snippets Marina Cat anecdotes 3 April 13th 05 03:43 PM
Mere standoff Marina Cat anecdotes 8 March 27th 05 06:40 AM
Mere is here! Susan M Cat anecdotes 58 March 25th 05 10:21 PM