Future RPCA'er and the cat who tolerates him

Old August 4th 12, 11:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default Future RPCA'er and the cat who tolerates him

High score on the cuteness meter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vweh3...feature=g-vrec

--
Joyce

I want freedom, the right to self expression, everyone's right to
beautiful radiant things. -- Emma Goldman
Old August 4th 12, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Bastette" wrote in message ...

High score on the cuteness meter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vweh3...feature=g-vrec

--
Joyce

That is one patient cat!

Jill
Old August 4th 12, 11:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

jmcquown wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vweh3...feature=g-vrec

That is one patient cat!

I think she actually likes it. Every time the baby strokes her head,
she closes her eyes.

When I was about this boy's age, my parents had a cat who looked something
like Sadie, a striped boy kitty named "Kicky" (guess who named him?). I
always remember that cat as being *enormous*.

Old August 5th 12, 12:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Bastette" wrote in message
High score on the cuteness meter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vweh3...feature=g-vrec

Kitty FC would have tolerated that easily, Tigger might have, but Boyfie
would have fled.
In my perfect world I would like Boyfie to stay in the same room as my
visitors. All of my friends who visit like cats.
He even won't stay in the same room with June who feeds him when I am in
hospital.
The only person he likes is Simon.
Ah, Simon. He saved my life. He insisted I went to the doctor when I
thought my ovarian ca was nothing much. He said I Iooked "grey with pain"
and if I didn't go he would kidnap me and take me there against my will.
He wept at the side of my bed.

Luckily, due to him, I lived. He still visits (his wife is OK with this)
He is purely wonderful.

Old August 5th 12, 01:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Bastette" wrote in message
jmcquown wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vweh3...feature=g-vrec

That is one patient cat!

I think she actually likes it. Every time the baby strokes her head,
she closes her eyes.

When I was about this boy's age, my parents had a cat who looked something
like Sadie, a striped boy kitty named "Kicky" (guess who named him?). I
always remember that cat as being *enormous*.

--
Joyce

I want freedom, the right to self expression, everyone's right to
beautiful radiant things. -- Emma Goldman

Sadie must like it. She could easily leave if she didn't.

Joy

Old August 5th 12, 05:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Sat, 4 Aug 2012 22:28:36 +0000 (UTC), Bastette
wrote:
High score on the cuteness meter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vweh3...feature=g-vrec

They're very cute. I didn't know that Sadie was part Russian Blue - I just
saw that in the comments.

Future cat slave Matthew[_3_] Cat anecdotes 1 June 13th 09 06:48 PM
Future Z Cat health & behaviour 1 January 8th 09 10:02 PM
Future cat slave Annie W Cat anecdotes 7 January 28th 08 11:33 PM
Future cat slave? Annie Wxill Cat anecdotes 15 February 8th 07 10:06 PM
Future Kitty-in-Law Gennie Kiuchi Cat anecdotes 165 September 27th 04 02:21 AM