On the road again

Old February 24th 07, 09:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Annie Wxill

Default On the road again

Thursday (March 1), we will say good-bye to our grandbaby and his parents
and load Cinder and Rosie in a rented car to start our trip back to our
boat. The people who purchased our furniture are taking the stuff away
today, so our apartment is almost empty. The cat tree is still up, though.

Cinder is in the bedroom closet and Rosie is on top of the cabinet over the
toilet in the bathroom. To top it off, we'll give them the dreaded
Revolution dose to be sure that they don't pick up any parasites from the
motel rooms.

I'm sure they could use some calming purrs.

We also are apprehensive because of the weather and hope we can avoid most
if not all the snow and ice. We will stick to major highways, which should
help a lot.

We are thinking of taking I-90 out of Washington state to Buffalo, Wyoming.
Then I-25 to Cheyenne. Then I-80 to Elm Creek, Neb. Then Hwy 183 to Ellis,
Kansas. Then Hwy 70 to vicinity of Salina. Then I-135 to Wichita. Then
south on Hwy 35 to San Antonio, TX and I-37 to Corpus Christi.

We think it will take us about a week to get that far. We will stay a few
days in Corpus to take care of things. Then, we will head east, the
ultimate destination Myrtle Beach, S.C., where we will move back onto the
boat and resume our journey on the water.

Annie & Jim, crew to the cruising cats Rosie & Cinder

Old February 24th 07, 09:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Annie Wxill wrote:
[...]

Calming purrs for Cinder and Rosie, I hope you have a good trip.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old February 24th 07, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Annie Wxill

"Adrian A" wrote in message
.... Calming purrs for Cinder and Rosie, I hope you have a good trip.
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)

Thanks, Adrian. Thank goodness they have been good sports so far.

Annie

Old February 25th 07, 02:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Annie Wxill wrote:
[...]

Calming purrs for R&C and safe-journey purrs for you all.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old February 25th 07, 04:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Annie Wxill

"Sam" wrote in message
Calming purrs for R&C and safe-journey purrs for you all.
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe

Thanks, Sam.

We enjoyed meeting you while we were here.

Annie

Old February 25th 07, 05:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Annie Wxill wrote:

Annie & Jim, crew to the cruising cats Rosie & Cinder

Calming purrs on the way for the cats and 'safe journey' purrs on the
way for all of you. I'm looking forward to the Cruising Cats updates.

Pics at http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/
http://community.webshots.com/user/frankiennikki
Old February 25th 07, 07:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Rhonda

Annie, wow, it's that time already? Good luck to you! I hope the four of
you have an easy journey. Do the girls have little sailor hats this time?

Have fun!

Rhonda

Old February 25th 07, 01:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
SuzQ

Calming Purrs on their way.
Suz&Spicey

Old February 25th 07, 02:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Annie Wxill wrote:
I'm sure they could use some calming purrs.

Lots of calming purrs on the way.

We are thinking of taking I-90 out of Washington state to Buffalo, Wyoming.
Then I-25 to Cheyenne. Then I-80 to Elm Creek, Neb. Then Hwy 183 to Ellis,
Kansas. Then Hwy 70 to vicinity of Salina. Then I-135 to Wichita. Then
south on Hwy 35 to San Antonio, TX and I-37 to Corpus Christi.

Would you like to stop in Austin for a cup of coffee or something?

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he