I'm still here

Old March 6th 07, 04:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

Default I'm still here

"Takayuki" wrote in message
"kilikini" wrote:
I saw my doctor a couple of weeks ago, and the TRAM flap
http://www.breastcancer.org/tram_flap.html (if you're interested) is

dying.
It's extremely painful and because the tissue is so hard due to the
necrosis, they can't determine if the tumor is back or not. I'm in so

much
pain, I'm suspecting it's back. I go back to the clinic in May for

another
CT scan and we'll know for sure then.

How terrible to have that combination of necrosis and tumor! It
practically sounds like they're waiting for the flap to die completely
before they'll do something.

http://i14.tinypic.com/4d5i2hw.jpg For a pic of this sweet little baby.

She is beautiful and looks like she loves your attention.

She does. I just wish she could be an indoor cat. I'd feel so much better,
but she clearly wants to be out. Well, at least I know she's getting fed.
:~)

kili

Old March 6th 07, 04:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 07:28:20 -0500, "kilikini"
yodeled:

Sorry folks, I haven't posted or read. I've had computer problems, I've
reformatted, and to be quite honest, I've been really depressed.

I saw my doctor a couple of weeks ago, and the TRAM flap
http://www.breastcancer.org/tram_flap.html (if you're interested) is

dying.
It's extremely painful and because the tissue is so hard due to the
necrosis, they can't determine if the tumor is back or not. I'm in so

much
pain, I'm suspecting it's back. I go back to the clinic in May for

another
CT scan and we'll know for sure then.

OB: Meanwhile, we've been stealing the neighbor's kitty. They don't feed
her, they don't take care of her, we've been having way below normal

temps,
so we bring her in at night. I wish she could become an indoor cat, but

she
literally SCREAMS to go out, so we let her back out. She's a fluffly

love
bug and is nothing but fur. Despite the fact that we feed her, she's

really
skinny.

http://i14.tinypic.com/4d5i2hw.jpg For a pic of this sweet little baby.

Purrs to all in need and I'll try to be more responsive. I'm sorry.

I've
just been kinda bummed lately.

kili

Wow! What a beauty! What a tummy! Check out those lynxie ears, and
adorably nose. Looks like at least part Maine Coon. She's there for
a reason. Has she met your other kitties?

Dear Kili, we're thinking of and purring for you, too. We're never
short of purrs around here.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Yes, she's met the others. Chloe and Tyrone hiss at her, but Pua's
interested. Do you think she's part Maine Coon, really?

kili

Old March 6th 07, 04:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

"polonca12000" wrote in message
kilikini wrote:
[...]

We are sending loads of purrs, best wishes, gentle hugs and hopes that
it is *not* the tumor. Thank you so much for taking care of the neighbor
kitty. Please do not apologize for not posting, I'm sure all of us
understand. Please try to take very good care of yourself.
We think of you often and wish you the very best,
Polonca and Soncek

Thank you, Polonca!

kili

Old March 6th 07, 11:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
SuzQ

She's a beauty. Purrs that the tumor isn't back.
Suz&Spicey

Old March 25th 07, 06:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn

kilikini wrote:
[...]

It's okay, and I've had the same depression problem lately, to the point
where I missed reading the group for a few weeks. So I understand where
you're coming from. I'm sorry you're in physical pain, too :-(
Sending get well, feel better, whatever you need purrs.

Ginger-lyn