SIGH - Need Job Purrs Again

Old March 28th 07, 03:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
badwilson

Default SIGH - Need Job Purrs Again - UPDATE

Many purrs coming up that this one becomes permanent or else you find
something even better.
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness

CatNipped wrote:
Well, the purrs have worked at least partially, so I really would
like them to continue please, please, pretty please! ;

I have been offered a 3-week-long contract-to-hire position, so at
worst it will at least put off the problem for three weeks, at best
they will like me enough to offer me the position! The only problem
is that I'm taking a $10,000 cut in salary *AND* losing all my
benefits like medical insurance, etc.

Hugs,

CatNipped

"CatNipped" wrote in message
My company announced a week ago that they will be closing their
doors - so as of this Friday I will be out of a job (and Friday will
be my last pay check since they don't "hold back" a week or two).

After everything we've been through we don't have any "cushion" in
our finances. Being the main wage earner, the responsibility of
finding another job *IMMEDIATELY* is about killing me - we may lose
the house or worse, be unable to feed the masters (joking, but not
really). Some job purrs coming my way would be much appreciated!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old March 28th 07, 03:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

CatNipped wrote:

Some job purrs coming my way would be much appreciated!

Job purrs on the way.

Pics at http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/
http://community.webshots.com/user/frankiennikki
Old March 28th 07, 04:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
sam

CatNipped wrote:
My company announced a week ago that they will be closing their doors - so
as of this Friday I will be out of a job (and Friday will be my last pay
check since they don't "hold back" a week or two).

After everything we've been through we don't have any "cushion" in our
finances. Being the main wage earner, the responsibility of finding another
job *IMMEDIATELY* is about killing me - we may lose the house or worse, be
unable to feed the masters (joking, but not really).

Some job purrs coming my way would be much appreciated!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Job purrs on the way, with a tiny dollop of doggy drool (It's the best
our LH Chihuahua can do, sorry).

Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old March 28th 07, 01:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

CatNipped wrote:
Well, the purrs have worked at least partially, so I really would like them
to continue please, please, pretty please! ;

Of course the purrs will continue and now they will be stronger as I've only
just read this so the mighty purr engines of the Fabulous Furballs are
revving up to add to the chorus!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old March 28th 07, 05:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

CatNipped wrote:
Well, the purrs have worked at least partially, so I really would
like them to continue please, please, pretty please! ;

I have been offered a 3-week-long contract-to-hire position, so at
worst it will at least put off the problem for three weeks, at best
they will like me enough to offer me the position! The only problem
is that I'm taking a $10,000 cut in salary *AND* losing all my
benefits like medical insurance, etc.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Purrs that it becomes permanent with a better salary and full benefits!

Jill

Old March 28th 07, 05:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Victor Martinez wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
Says who?! All I get are emails from people who want me to transfer
money

I guess it varies a lot from place to place and also on skillsets.

True dat. I hear all the time about tech jobs in Tennessee being outsourced
to India and the Phillipines. At my last job they hired a lot of Indians
who had moved to the U.S. instead. I worked with two guys named Milind.
When I asked if that was a common Indian name, sort of like John is in the
U.S., I was told no, it was very unusual to find two Milinds working at the
same place!

Old March 28th 07, 08:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

"CatNipped" wrote in message
My company announced a week ago that they will be closing their doors - so
as of this Friday I will be out of a job (and Friday will be my last pay
check since they don't "hold back" a week or two).

After everything we've been through we don't have any "cushion" in our
finances. Being the main wage earner, the responsibility of finding
another job *IMMEDIATELY* is about killing me - we may lose the house or
worse, be unable to feed the masters (joking, but not really).

Some job purrs coming my way would be much appreciated!

Hugs,

CatNipped

If I remember correctly, you knew when you took this job that it might not
last. The temp job is also "iffy". Purrs that you will find a permanent
position that will suit your talents -- soon. Best wishes. MLB

Old March 28th 07, 09:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped

news

"CatNipped" wrote in message
My company announced a week ago that they will be closing their doors -
so
as of this Friday I will be out of a job (and Friday will be my last pay
check since they don't "hold back" a week or two).

After everything we've been through we don't have any "cushion" in our
finances. Being the main wage earner, the responsibility of finding
another job *IMMEDIATELY* is about killing me - we may lose the house or
worse, be unable to feed the masters (joking, but not really).

Some job purrs coming my way would be much appreciated!

Hugs,

CatNipped

If I remember correctly, you knew when you took this job that it might not
last. The temp job is also "iffy". Purrs that you will find a permanent
position that will suit your talents -- soon. Best wishes. MLB

Yes, you remember correctly! And I was darn glad to get it even knowing it
might only last 4 months (that's how bad my last job was)! Along with a
couple of other rpca'ers I just don't seem to have much luck with jobs - I
keep getting one sucky one after another, or I'm out of work altogether!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old March 29th 07, 12:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Smokie Darling (Annie)

news

"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

Okay, massive purrs that the temp job... I want it to lead to a GREAT
job with benefits. Whether it's with this company or through someone
who meets you at this temp job.

Smokie Darling (Annie) - don't post often anymore, but always sending
purrs and offerings for those who need 'em

Old March 30th 07, 12:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
SuzQ

Jobpurrs on their way.
Suz&Spicey

Purrs for me, too *sigh* Monique Y. Mudama Cat anecdotes 69 May 15th 06 05:11 PM
OT... sigh... dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers Cat anecdotes 85 June 1st 04 07:51 AM
sigh [ medic ] Cat health & behaviour 25 May 15th 04 06:42 PM
sigh Mary Cat health & behaviour 3 May 14th 04 06:06 PM
Sigh Cat Protector Cat health & behaviour 38 February 29th 04 11:43 PM