Thank You ALL

Old April 10th 07, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Default Thank You ALL

Shiral wrote:

On Apr 7, 8:43 am, "Tanada" wrote:

This group is awesome in helping me with Rob. He cannot read right now, so
I read to him. He really loves the stories I pick up from this group. I
try to collect the funny, unusual, and inspiring posts. Sometimes I'll just
say, something like "well Minke Poo had his birthday this week", and Rob
will tell me that he's pleased to hear that.

Some of you have said that you feel helpless with what we're going through
and wish you could do more. Well, keep those stories coming. Not only does
Rob love them, but they help me keep my spirits up too. Thank you all.

BTW Victor, Rob laughed and said that Tom has his sympathy with dealing with
Basho's upside downy barf.

Pam S.

Perhaps it will amuse Rob to hear how Nina deals with straws. Straws
are tricky you know. Just packed with greeblings. They can cause all
KINDS of problems if they're not severely dealt with and made to toe
the line. Luckily, I never have to worry about straw greeblings with
Nina around. snip
Courage!

Melissa

Soncek used to love playing with mousies, but seems to have lost the
interest in them lately. So (I got the idea from rpca of course) I gave
him first one straw and he really liked to play with it. He is not
interested in straws if I leave them around, I have to bat it in front
of him. He has trained me well
We think of Rob and you often and we always send loads of purrs and hugs,
Polonca and Soncek

Old April 16th 07, 03:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
SuzQ

"Tanada" wrote:
Some of you have said that you feel helpless with what we're going

through
and wish you could do more. Well, keep those stories coming. Not only

does
Rob love them, but they help me keep my spirits up too. Thank you all.

I wish I had more stories to tell Rob too, and I'm glad that he's so
lucid now and enjoying life.
Tak
You could tell them about getting told off by Spicey. Tak had a Flat
screened monitor he wanted me to try. Spicey chewed him out (verbally) for
daring to enter her domain.

She's been kind of "Spicey" lately. She's been "helping" my afternoon aide
Cindy with my pills. Afterall moving them to the floor "helps". Luckily
Cindy is more amused then frustrated. She regurly (sp?) gives her treats.

Suz&Spicey

Old April 17th 07, 07:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"SuzQ" wrote:
You could tell them about getting told off by Spicey. Tak had a Flat
screened monitor he wanted me to try. Spicey chewed him out (verbally) for
daring to enter her domain.

She's been kind of "Spicey" lately. She's been "helping" my afternoon aide
Cindy with my pills. Afterall moving them to the floor "helps". Luckily
Cindy is more amused then frustrated. She regurly (sp?) gives her treats.

Suz&Spicey

There's not all that much to tell, except that apparently, in Spicey's
language, my name is "Raaaauuuuuu!" I had been going over Suz's
place occasionally to help with some computer peripherals, and Spicey
is very protective of her meowmie.