Declawing etc Illegal in Rome

Old November 21st 05, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Phil P. busted (was Declawing etc Illegal in Rome)

"Rhonda" wrote in message
Oh Boy, you are going to get lots of LOL's in all his future replies to
you! You are in for it, haha.

I was wonder when you were going to chime in with your bull****. You're
late.

I rarely read his posts.

That's a crock of ****- I've seen some of your posts where you parroted
something I said almost word for word years ago. Don't forget, I remember
you from a few years ago, you weren't exactly a fountain of knowledge about
cats and its unlikely you acquired 40 years of knowledge and experience in
5.

I got very skeptical after the Viet Nam war
buddy incident. Remember that? The buddy who just "happened" into the
group, Phoenix Rising was his name. They talked for weeks about Viet Nam
and what big men they were, on the group. For some reason just didn't
want to email their big stories to each other... Turned me off forever.

Sounds like you've been turned off for a long time in more ways than one.
You're another asshole that doesn't know the story but blathers away anyway.
The whole thing was set up by a third party- a mutual friend. But that
doesn't matter to you- as long as you have some bull**** to throw into the
mix.

Now go back to rarely reading my posts.

Old November 21st 05, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Phil P. busted -Not quite (was Declawing etc Illegal in Rome)

"Phil P." wrote:

I don't think so. As long as I can see it without leaning forward, I'm
happy. You're just jealous because you can't see your feet without a
mirror.

Hey Phil, since she started it, do you know why fat women roll in
flour?

-mhd
Old November 21st 05, 10:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Hi Phil,

Phil P. wrote:

"Rhonda" wrote in message

Oh Boy, you are going to get lots of LOL's in all his future replies to
you! You are in for it, haha.

I was wonder when you were going to chime in with your bull****. You're
late.

Had a run to the vet.

I rarely read his posts.

That's a crock of ****- I've seen some of your posts where you parroted
something I said almost word for word years ago. Don't forget, I remember
you from a few years ago, you weren't exactly a fountain of knowledge about
cats and its unlikely you acquired 40 years of knowledge and experience in
5.

Phil, I haven't been very active on the group all that long -- maybe a
year and a half, I'd say. I have periodically posted things, questions
mostly, especially the beginning of last year about our newly acquired
pregnant cat. I was not really a constant person on the group before that.

Awhile ago, I went back on google to see when I started. I kept getting
a lot of posts by "Rhonda" and I didn't remember writing them. They also
didn't sound like me. I know I'm not a spring chicken but am not THAT
forgetful! When Rhonda started talking about her kid, I realized I was
not crazy. Someone else emailed me recently about a fight I had with
someone once on this group, and it was not me.

So there was another Rhonda at some point on the group. Hard to believe
there's more than one

If the "parroting" did not have a san-toki in the email, it was not me.
If it was before last year -- it was most likely not me.

I got very skeptical after the Viet Nam war

buddy incident. Remember that? The buddy who just "happened" into the
group, Phoenix Rising was his name. They talked for weeks about Viet Nam
and what big men they were, on the group. For some reason just didn't
want to email their big stories to each other... Turned me off forever.

Sounds like you've been turned off for a long time in more ways than one.
You're another asshole that doesn't know the story but blathers away anyway.
The whole thing was set up by a third party- a mutual friend. But that
doesn't matter to you- as long as you have some bull**** to throw into the
mix.

Okay, then explain it to me Phil. I was not on this group, but someone I
know who was, told me to pull this up and "get a load of this." I could
not believe it. It was one of the most outrageous things I had ever seen
on usenet, so just explain it to me. It made you look like someone
desperate for attention and recognition.

Then how you "LOL" or call names to everyone who disagrees with you,
gets on my nerves. That's a sign of weakness, IMO, and not a way to hold
up your side of the discussion.

Rhonda

Old November 21st 05, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

wrote:

"Phil P." wrote:

I don't think so. As long as I can see it without leaning forward, I'm
happy. You're just jealous because you can't see your feet without a
mirror.

Hey Phil, since she started it, do you know why fat women roll in
flour?

-mhd

To get ready for a date with the DoughBoy?

Old November 21st 05, 10:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

I thought it was the Dutch boy so he could find the spot that was leaking
and than he could plugged it with his finger
"Lumpy" wrote in message ...

"Joe Canuck" wrote in message

"Phil P." wrote:

I don't think so. As long as I can see it without leaning forward, I'm
happy. You're just jealous because you can't see your feet without a
mirror.

Hey Phil, since she started it, do you know why fat women roll in
flour?

-mhd

To get ready for a date with the DoughBoy?

It's so the dough boy can find their oven door. So to speak.

Old November 21st 05, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

wrote:

Hey why beat around the bush..

?
that would be a waste

Old November 21st 05, 11:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

wrote in message
"Phil P." wrote:

I don't think so. As long as I can see it without leaning forward, I'm
happy. You're just jealous because you can't see your feet without a
mirror.

Hey Phil, since she started it, do you know why fat women roll in
flour?

-mhd

Yup. But don't get the wrong idea, I wasn't making fun of heavy women- just
that one because of her dick-comment. Maybe she thinks all men have
"microdicks" because that's all she's ever seen- and would account for her
attitude! LOL!

Hooray Rome! CatNipped Cat anecdotes 8 October 25th 05 11:52 PM
Article: Cat who put owner in hospital from bite wounds to be destroyed. kaeli Cat health & behaviour 126 May 17th 04 02:26 PM
Laser declaw? Huh? stlibf Cat health & behaviour 160 January 23rd 04 03:41 PM
Unbelievable BS! WRT declawing from the SFVMA [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 6 September 29th 03 04:04 PM
OMG! One more reason to NOT declaw... Sherry Cat health & behaviour 374 August 22nd 03 08:38 PM