Vet Tech Journals: I have been VIOLATED!!!!!!

Old March 23rd 07, 02:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

Default Vet Tech Journals: I have been VIOLATED!!!!!!

Calling all cats, authorities and animal rights activists!!!! I,
Mischief, the QUEEN of my realm have been VIOLATED!!!!!!

I was finishing my breakfast when the hoomin came for me. I ran up
the tower but she rudely GRABBED me. I fought kicking and screaming
but she shoved me into a BOX with only tiny holes for air.

Then she took me out, put my on a scale and said i had lost weight.
How DARE she imply that I'm FAT. I'm NOT fat.

Then i was shoved into a cage where i was forced to watch as my hoomin
interacted with other cats and even DOGS!!!

After what seemed like hours she brought me a peace offering of dried
kibble. It was passable, just barely. Then she brought me out and
another man pried my mouth open and I could hear them talking about my
teeth. What's wrong with my teeth? They are in PRISTINE order and I
would willingly bite the strange man if it would prove my point.

Then Meowmie and another hoomin held me down and clipped my precious
claws! Then I was rudely thrown about and suddenly covered with
WATER!!!!!!

A hoomin was covering me with WATER!! It wasn't my meowmie, but she
was there, calling my name and saying things like i was a good kitty
and everything was going to be okay. The heck it was!!!! Here I was
being BATHED, my beautiful fur being RUINED!!!

Then I was put into another cage and a horrible monster was attached
to the bars. It made a LOT of noise and blew air on me. I didn't
know how much longer i was going to last.

Then suddenly my Meowmie rescued me and brushed out my fur and put me
BACK into the box.

I'm now at home and nursing my dignity and sanity. I'm contemplating
some form of ultimate REVENGE.............it will take time, but
revenge will be mine. Oh YES it will be mine........

Mischief

**************************

Yeah, I dragged Mischief into work with me. She gave me a nich inch
long scratch on the back of my hand as I was pulling her out of the
tower and I had to push her head down several times as i put her into
the box.

She weighed 13.6 pounds last december and now weighs 13 pounds. I
know she's mooching off the other cat's bowls. But there also is this
back molar of hers that is causing me some concern.

She's got a little bit of tartar and gingivitis, but on this tooth in
particular the gum is bright red. Dr. C suggested that it would be
good to clean her teeth and x-ray that tooth. *sigh*

Even with my employee discount, a dental is not really in my budget.
However, Dr. C said he would teach me how to extract the tooth.
Hmmmmmmm............

I clipped her toenails, expressed her anal glands and then handed her
off to the groomer for her bath. Oh man was she mad. So mad that she
pooped in the tub.

After letting her sit with the cage dryer on her, I finally rescued
her and brought her home.

She seems to have recovered, but i just know that revenge is around
the corner.
*gulp*

Kristi

Old March 23rd 07, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
sam

Mischief wrote:
[...]

Ooohm Kwisti. Be vewwy afwaid. Purrs for Mischief's regal stature to
return soon (and with as little Meowmie pain as possible).

Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old March 23rd 07, 11:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
SuzQ

Be afraid, be very afraid ;o)
Suz&Spicey

Old March 23rd 07, 03:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

Mischief wrote:
[...]

YOO A FURRY BRAV GIRL.

LUV DANTE

Dear Miss Mischief,
I hope you will accept the good wishes of an experienced cat who has
undergone all those indignities more times than I wish to recall. I
hope you can take comfort that your Mommy subjects you to transitory
discomfort in the interest of your continued health and well-being.
She loves you and wants to continue to spoil and pay you appropriate
tribute for many, many happy years to come.

That said, did you bite TED? Did you get a piece of him? If you get
another chance, take a bite out of him for me. I'm usually too
petrified there to do anything.

Purrs and headbutts,
Stinky

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old March 23rd 07, 04:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

On Mar 22, 10:51 pm, "Mischief" wrote:
Calling all cats, authorities and animal rights activists!!!! I,
Mischief, the QUEEN of my realm have been VIOLATED!!!!!!

Dear Mischief,
As a member of the I Have Been Violated This Week Club I am sending
you purrs and headbutts. We should have a meeting to discuss the best
way to retaliate for these indignities! Would you believe that a
total stranger lifted my tail and probed around back there and THEN
squirted water all around there. Don't tell anyone I said so, but the
warm compress felt kinda nice.

Hobbes

Old March 23rd 07, 04:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

You are definitely in for a 3 am wake up the call the hard way or should we
say the squishy way

ROFLMAO
ups.com...

Old March 23rd 07, 07:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

GaDragonfly wrote:

Dear Mischief,
As a member of the I Have Been Violated This Week Club I am sending
you purrs and headbutts.

Hobbes, are you sure you really want to mention *butts*?

Don't tell anyone I said so, but the warm compress felt kinda nice.

I'll bet they do! Rest up and get better, Hobbes.

Joyce
Old March 24th 07, 12:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

Dear Hobbes,

I'm so sorry to hear you have a sore butt. Meowmie expressed my butt
juice before i was thrown into the tub of water so i know what it's
like to be violated back there.

Purrs that your butt will feel better soon,

Mischief

Old March 24th 07, 09:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tanada

"Mischief" wrote in message
ups.com...

She seems to have recovered, but i just know that revenge is around
the corner.
*gulp*

Just be glad that her name and nature are not Nocturne.

Pam S. shuddering

Old March 29th 07, 09:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Mischief wrote:

Calling all cats, authorities and animal rights activists!!!! I,
Mischief, the QUEEN of my realm have been VIOLATED!!!!!!

snip But there also is this
back molar of hers that is causing me some concern.

She's got a little bit of tartar and gingivitis, but on this tooth in
particular the gum is bright red. Dr. C suggested that it would be
good to clean her teeth and x-ray that tooth. *sigh*

Even with my employee discount, a dental is not really in my budget.
However, Dr. C said he would teach me how to extract the tooth.
Hmmmmmmm............

I clipped her toenails, expressed her anal glands and then handed her
off to the groomer for her bath. Oh man was she mad. So mad that she
pooped in the tub.

After letting her sit with the cage dryer on her, I finally rescued
her and brought her home.

She seems to have recovered, but i just know that revenge is around
the corner.
*gulp*

Kristi

Lots of purrs for the teeth,