Jassmin Bluebell

Old March 26th 07, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lois

Default Jassmin Bluebell

Got an email from one of my kitties last night which I thought was cute
enough to share. The photo's were lovey as well.

I have had a week in my new home with Natasha now. I just wanted to write
you a note to say how I am doing.

For all of my first Saturday and most of Sunday, I hid in some safe spots.
Natasha Did pull me out for cuddles which I loved but after them I would run
back to one of my spots. I also came out for meals and I was shown my litter
box after tea which I used straight away. I was also shown a little bed at
night Natasha had baught me but I made my feelings clear about where I
wanted to sleep- I thought it best to start out how I intend to carry on, in
my rightful place with Natasha in her bed.

By lunch time Sunday I had grown some "house confidence" so I began to play
all over the house while Natasha and Jesse watched DVDs. I wanted them to
see how happy I was so I played all over them and demonstrated my scratching
and biting abilities- humans make great practice for hunting and climbing. I
ate and drank a lot this day and used my litter tray well. A lot of visitors
came by to see me. Thy were mostly Natasha's family -(her parents live in
the house upstairs from us. They love me and they have a teenager who loves
me and come down to visit a lot).

On Monday Natasha went to work. She tells me that she gets up a lot earlier
in the mornings now to spend time with me before she leaves. This is great
because Natasha is now my best friend. We had breakfast and played together,
the she went to work. Natasha's mum came down mid morning for a play with
me- that was fun. Natasha came home at lunch as she does every day for an
hour. On Monday she found me hiding as I did every time she left until about
Wednesday. The house was too scary to be out and about in while Natasha was
gone so she put some of my toys in my safe spots.

By Wednesday I am proud to run free in my new home even when Natasha is at
work. Natasha's Dad and I had made a wonderful friendship by this time too-
he now pops in to see me as he's gardening and on Thursday he even let me
out side to have supervised play for 15 minutes. He is great to have around.
Natasha's sister comes to play during the day too as she has left high
school. I think it's great that everyone adores me so much. No one as much
as Natasha though- I have her wrapped around my little paw J

On Friday night the fun really began! Natasha's Aunty and Uncle from the
bottom of the driveway come up from their house (they have another Burmese
called 'Mojo') so Tash went up to her parents house where everyone was for a
few wines. She felt sorry for me I think because she came down to get me and
I was allowed to explore her parents house. I had SO much fun. They have a
big 2 story Victorian Villa. I ran everywhere dodging Tasha's hands if ever
she try to catch me- I couldn't have her ending my fun so I stayed all
night, running around while they drank wine. I would entertain them by
scurrying in and out just to prove how fast I was. Tasha's dad cooked me a
scallop which was cut up finely for me to eat in their kitchen. I didn't
sleep much that night- I was far too excited.

This weekend I have had Natasha all to myself all weekend. We have had lots
of fun together and had lots of cuddles. We have gone for walks in the
garden (I get put on the grass sometimes but I think Tash is too scared of
loosing me to let me run around it yet), Tash has introduced me to her
parents' cat 'Tiger' who adores me too- he chattered to me and put his nose
on my mine but I hissed at him to let him cause he is much bigger than me.
He still tries to see me now- chattering to me through the windows, I am
growing fond of him slowly. Tash and I have also watched movies and played
with my toys together. My favourites are my russly tube- I can pop out of
holes on the way through and run through it at speed, and the draw string
out Tash's Shorts- she pulled it out for me so I can chase her around with
it. I get quite put out when the game stops so I try my best to get her to
pick it up again.

So that about sums up my week. I am a very happy kitty in my new place with
my new friend Tash. Thank you very much for finding me my new home. I behave
very well (most of the time) and Tash has noticed I am very well toilet
trained as you know, Tash hasn't had to clean up any messes except for the
litter I throw out of the box J

I have attached some photos of me that have been taken through the week.
Tash hopes you are both well and she feels very grateful for me. We will
stay in touch.

Lots of love,

Jassmin Bluebell & Tash

--
http://zeotropeburmese.kiwiwebhost.net.nz

Burmese are like potato chips, you can't just have one!

Old March 26th 07, 06:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tanada

"Lois" wrote in message
Got an email from one of my kitties last night which I thought was cute
enough to share. The photo's were lovey as well.

What a great email! Miss Jassmin has a great life ahead of her, as does her
slave, Natasha.

Pam S.

Old March 26th 07, 02:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

OK, that is about the sweetest thing I"ve ever read.

Old March 26th 07, 04:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

what a fun diary to read. I'm glad your little kitties
have found some very loving, wonderful homes.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old March 28th 07, 05:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
SuzQ

Love it Lois, sounds like the beginning of a beautiful relationship.
Suz&Spicey

Old March 31st 07, 08:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Lois wrote:

Got an email from one of my kitties last night which I thought was cute
enough to share. The photo's were lovey as well.

I have had a week in my new home with Natasha now. I just wanted to write
you a note to say how I am doing.

snip
Lots of love,

Jassmin Bluebell & Tash