SIGH - Need Job Purrs Again

Old March 27th 07, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped

Default SIGH - Need Job Purrs Again

My company announced a week ago that they will be closing their doors - so
as of this Friday I will be out of a job (and Friday will be my last pay
check since they don't "hold back" a week or two).

After everything we've been through we don't have any "cushion" in our
finances. Being the main wage earner, the responsibility of finding another
job *IMMEDIATELY* is about killing me - we may lose the house or worse, be
unable to feed the masters (joking, but not really).

Some job purrs coming my way would be much appreciated!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old March 27th 07, 06:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 11:45:45 -0500, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

My company announced a week ago that they will be closing their doors - so
as of this Friday I will be out of a job (and Friday will be my last pay
check since they don't "hold back" a week or two).

After everything we've been through we don't have any "cushion" in our
finances. Being the main wage earner, the responsibility of finding another
job *IMMEDIATELY* is about killing me - we may lose the house or worse, be
unable to feed the masters (joking, but not really).

Some job purrs coming my way would be much appreciated!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Purrs that your job problems are over soon.
Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old March 27th 07, 06:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Nan

wrote:

My company announced a week ago that they will be closing their doors - so
as of this Friday I will be out of a job (and Friday will be my last pay
check since they don't "hold back" a week or two).

After everything we've been through we don't have any "cushion" in our
finances. Being the main wage earner, the responsibility of finding another
job *IMMEDIATELY* is about killing me - we may lose the house or worse, be
unable to feed the masters (joking, but not really).

Some job purrs coming my way would be much appreciated!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Emergency job purrs are on the way.
--
Hugs and Purrs,

Nan and the Furkids
Old March 27th 07, 07:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"CatNipped" wrote in message
My company announced a week ago that they will be closing their doors - so
as of this Friday I will be out of a job (and Friday will be my last pay
check since they don't "hold back" a week or two).

After everything we've been through we don't have any "cushion" in our
finances. Being the main wage earner, the responsibility of finding
another job *IMMEDIATELY* is about killing me - we may lose the house or
worse, be unable to feed the masters (joking, but not really).

Some job purrs coming my way would be much appreciated!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Mega-purrs are on the way, and fingers are crossed.

Joy

Old March 27th 07, 07:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CDC

Hugs & purrs coming from me, Target, Snoopy & Moxley. (Well, Mox sends a
bark)

Hope things turn out well and quickly!

- C.

--
CDC

If you're going through hell, keep going
- Winston Churchill

Old March 27th 07, 09:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

On Mar 27, 12:45 pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
My company announced a week ago that they will be closing their doors - so
as of this Friday I will be out of a job (and Friday will be my last pay
check since they don't "hold back" a week or two).

After everything we've been through we don't have any "cushion" in our
finances. Being the main wage earner, the responsibility of finding another
job *IMMEDIATELY* is about killing me - we may lose the house or worse, be
unable to feed the masters (joking, but not really).

Some job purrs coming my way would be much appreciated!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Job purrs on the way, Lori.
Julie, Hobbes, Lacey, Sam and Barnabus

Old March 27th 07, 09:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Purring and praying things go your way soon.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old March 27th 07, 09:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

On Mar 27, 12:45 pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
My company announced a week ago that they will be closing their doors - so
as of this Friday I will be out of a job (and Friday will be my last pay
check since they don't "hold back" a week or two).

After everything we've been through we don't have any "cushion" in our
finances. Being the main wage earner, the responsibility of finding another
job *IMMEDIATELY* is about killing me - we may lose the house or worse, be
unable to feed the masters (joking, but not really).

Some job purrs coming my way would be much appreciated!

Hugs,

CatNipped

I am so sorry to hear that. I know how devastated a job loss is. Been
there, done that a few times.
Purrs you will find another job soon.

Winnie

Old March 27th 07, 09:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped

"jmcquown" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
My company announced a week ago that they will be closing their doors
- so as of this Friday I will be out of a job (and Friday will be my
last pay check since they don't "hold back" a week or two).

(snippage)
CatNipped

Purrs on the way. It's a tough market out there.

I've been dealing with a jacka** from the state who sends me letters
threatening to remove what little benefit I do get (no kids, don't qualify
for welfare or bill payment assistance) and I'm going to owe the IRS $1100
next month. Yet he won't return my phone calls. His phone either rings
off
the hook, unanswered, or I get someone who sends me to his voicemail but
he
never returns my calls. In fact, I'm 99.9% sure he's answered the phone
himself and transferred me to his voicemail. His title says he's a "job
counselor". I'd like to know how to get HIS job since he doesn't seem to
do
anything.

Jill

Purrs back atcha'!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old March 27th 07, 10:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

CatNipped wrote:
My company announced a week ago that they will be closing their doors
- so as of this Friday I will be out of a job (and Friday will be my
last pay check since they don't "hold back" a week or two).

After everything we've been through we don't have any "cushion" in our
finances. Being the main wage earner, the responsibility of finding
another job *IMMEDIATELY* is about killing me - we may lose the house
or worse, be unable to feed the masters (joking, but not really).

Some job purrs coming my way would be much appreciated!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Job purrs on the way.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Purrs for me, too *sigh* Monique Y. Mudama Cat anecdotes 69 May 15th 06 05:11 PM
OT... sigh... dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers Cat anecdotes 85 June 1st 04 07:51 AM
sigh [ medic ] Cat health & behaviour 25 May 15th 04 06:42 PM
sigh Mary Cat health & behaviour 3 May 14th 04 06:06 PM
Sigh Cat Protector Cat health & behaviour 38 February 29th 04 11:43 PM