Caliban's adoption page

Old April 8th 07, 07:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Caliban's adoption page

I was browsing through the web site of the organisation that I got
Caliban from (don't ask me why I go browsing through cat-rescue sites -
I'm definitely not looking to add another cat to the household!), and I
found Caliban's page among the adopted cats. It was so funny to read his
characterization again - it's spot-on, he is exactly the same today as
he was as a kitten. His page is he

http://www.rekkurescue.com/elain.php?id=442

and the text says:
"Leo found a home in July 2005.

LEO (10.3 2005) Brown tiger. This little man never stops. He sticks his
nose everywhere. Always speeding around. He has met our Rottweiler at
the door, and didn’t move a whisker, so his ego is bigger than he is."

I just had to laugh. He still sticks his nose into everything and never
stops moving (until he plops down and falls asleep).

Pics at http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/
http://community.webshots.com/user/frankiennikki
Old April 8th 07, 10:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Marina wrote:
I was browsing through the web site of the organisation that I got
Caliban from (don't ask me why I go browsing through cat-rescue sites -
I'm definitely not looking to add another cat to the household!), and I
found Caliban's page among the adopted cats. It was so funny to read his
characterization again - it's spot-on, he is exactly the same today as
he was as a kitten. His page is he

http://www.rekkurescue.com/elain.php?id=442

and the text says:
"Leo found a home in July 2005.

LEO (10.3 2005) Brown tiger. This little man never stops. He sticks his
nose everywhere. Always speeding around. He has met our Rottweiler at
the door, and didn’t move a whisker, so his ego is bigger than he is."

I just had to laugh. He still sticks his nose into everything and never
stops moving (until he plops down and falls asleep).

I didn't know that Caliban had a big ego. They should put in a
link to newer pictures of him.

Old April 8th 07, 10:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lisakatt

Caliban's adoption page
by Marina Apr 8, 2007 at 09:54 AM

I was browsing through the web site of the organisation that I got
Caliban from (don't ask me why I go browsing through cat-rescue sites -
I'm definitely not looking to add another cat to the household!), and I
found Caliban's page among the adopted cats. It was so funny to read his
characterization again - it's spot-on, he is exactly the same today as
he was as a kitten

* * * * * * * * * *

Was that where you first found him?
I understand that you could not resist that adorable pic. (Yes, I know we
have seen it before).
Elisabet

Old April 8th 07, 12:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"Marina" wrote in message
[...]

Oh, my goodness, what a cute little kitten he was! I understand that "pull"
to visit cat-rescue sites. I adopted Duffy after reading about him on
petfinder.com, and I occasionally go back to the same place to look at
kitties (like you, looking even though I am not planning to adopt).

MaryL

Old April 8th 07, 12:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Lisakatt wrote:

Was that where you first found him?
I understand that you could not resist that adorable pic. (Yes, I know we
have seen it before).

I thought he was just the right mixture of cute and mischievous to be a
good companion for Miranda. The people who rescued him didn't belong to
this organisation at the time, but they were integrated soon after I
adopted Caliban. The organisation originally started out to rescue d*gs
from Estonia, but they soon started working with all kinds of animals.
Hey, Elisabet, maybe there's a similar organisation in Sweden? In case
you are looking for a successor or two to Hugo...

Old April 8th 07, 04:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Sun, 08 Apr 2007 09:54:13 +0300, Marina
yodeled:

I was browsing through the web site of the organisation that I got
Caliban from (don't ask me why I go browsing through cat-rescue sites -
I'm definitely not looking to add another cat to the household!), and I
found Caliban's page among the adopted cats. It was so funny to read his
characterization again - it's spot-on, he is exactly the same today as
he was as a kitten. His page is he

http://www.rekkurescue.com/elain.php?id=442

and the text says:
"Leo found a home in July 2005.

LEO (10.3 2005) Brown tiger. This little man never stops. He sticks his
nose everywhere. Always speeding around. He has met our Rottweiler at
the door, and didn’t move a whisker, so his ego is bigger than he is."

I just had to laugh. He still sticks his nose into everything and never
stops moving (until he plops down and falls asleep).

How could we forget that picture of little "Leo" flashing us? I
seem to remember that we were all yelling at you to "Get him! Get
him!"

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old April 8th 07, 05:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Kreisleriana wrote:

How could we forget that picture of little "Leo" flashing us? I
seem to remember that we were all yelling at you to "Get him! Get
him!"

Yes, and I didn't need much encouraging.

Then I visited him and he climbed up my arm and kissed me in the face,
so that was it.

Old April 9th 07, 04:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On 7 Apr, 23:54, Marina wrote:
I was browsing through the web site of the organisation that I got
Caliban from (don't ask me why I go browsing through cat-rescue sites -
I'm definitely not looking to add another cat to the household!),

I do it as well and the Furballs would go vertical (more so than they
do anyway) if
I suggested adding another cat to the household

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old April 9th 07, 08:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

On Apr 8, 2:58 am, "Lisakatt" wrote:
Caliban's adoption page
by Marina Apr 8, 2007 at 09:54 AM

I was browsing through the web site of the organisation that I got
Caliban from (don't ask me why I go browsing through cat-rescue sites -
I'm definitely not looking to add another cat to the household!), and I
found Caliban's page among the adopted cats. It was so funny to read his
characterization again - it's spot-on, he is exactly the same today as
he was as a kitten

* * * * * * * * * *

Was that where you first found him?
I understand that you could not resist that adorable pic. (Yes, I know we
have seen it before).
Elisabet

I defy anyone to resist a little face like that one. =o)

Melissa

Old April 13th 07, 09:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Marina wrote:

I was browsing through the web site of the organisation that I got
Caliban from (don't ask me why I go browsing through cat-rescue sites -
I'm definitely not looking to add another cat to the household!), and I
found Caliban's page among the adopted cats. It was so funny to read his
characterization again - it's spot-on, he is exactly the same today as
he was as a kitten. His page is he

http://www.rekkurescue.com/elain.php?id=442

and the text says:
"Leo found a home in July 2005.

LEO (10.3 2005) Brown tiger. This little man never stops. He sticks his
nose everywhere. Always speeding around. He has met our Rottweiler at
the door, and didn’t move a whisker, so his ego is bigger than he is."

I just had to laugh. He still sticks his nose into everything and never
stops moving (until he plops down and falls asleep).

He is such a cutie!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek