I'z taking a short trip

Old June 25th 11, 07:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default I'z taking a short trip

On Sat, 25 Jun 2011 09:09:50 -0500, Gramby wrote:

Lizzie thinks for a minute. Wellz I duzen kno what dat iz butted if u
wansta and will teach mineselfz I will du it if u duz. O T who has ben
skateboarding between Harri and Lizzie promptly fall off his board.
Carried along on the force field he struggles to return to his board.
Hari mine luff I will go wiff u guyz but I WILL NOT DU DAT.

Datz ok, mine luff, you can be da kitty dat is in charge of stuffz on da
top side.
Old June 25th 11, 08:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

O T who has seen this before looks toward Amelia and he hopes she knows what
is to be done to keep them safe.

Old June 25th 11, 08:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Sat, 25 Jun 2011 14:02:08 -0500, Gramby wrote:

O T who has seen this before looks toward Amelia and he hopes she knows
what is to be done to keep them safe.

Not to worry, I can set up a protective force field that will prevent
them from going too far down. They'll be fine.

Amelia
Old June 25th 11, 08:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

O T grins, I wud preciate dat but don't think Harri and Lizzie wud. We will
do whut we can but not inner fear too much or Harri wud be madmad.

Old June 25th 11, 09:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Sat, 25 Jun 2011 14:33:52 -0500, Gramby wrote:

O T grins, I wud preciate dat but don't think Harri and Lizzie wud. We
will do whut we can but not inner fear too much or Harri wud be madmad.

Well, Harri doesn't have to know. Besides, if we set it up properly it
won't even affect anything unless their cord breaks or something.

Amelia
Old June 25th 11, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Now datz mine kind of helpink. the thought of the cord breaking almost
throws him into a swoon.

Old June 25th 11, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten Mahoney

[The pickup truck, now sporting a huge crowd of cats riding on top,
hanging out of the bed, and surfing on skateboards towed behind, finally
reaches Newton, IA. The kitties on skateboards whoop with delight as the
truck takes a nicely banked offramp fairly quickly. The truck drives just
a few blocks, then pulls into a motel. The skateboarding kitties wait
until the truck is parked then pull their boards under the truck. The
kitties in the bed of the truck hide under the boxes of cleaners and
tools. The humans get registered, then unload their bags and get cleaned
up. A few minutes later they leave their room and walk across the parking
lot to the adjacent restaurant.]

Ok, kitties, dis restaurant da hoomins is going to is da Okoboji Grill.
We haf a kitty restaurant, da Cataboji Grill, in da same building. Let's
go get some dindin there.

[Sammy leads the kitties across the parking lot. There is a big Indy car
race at the speedway in town so the parking lot is quite full. A dozen or
so humans are loading or unloading cars in the parking lot, and they are
rather startled to see such a huge crowd of cats moving with purpose
towards the restaurant. One poor unfortunate soul, who was privileged to
see the truck pull in with the skateboarding kitties following figures he
must be either crazy or drunk, so he heads for the bar.

Before the kitties make it even halfway across the parking lot, Amelia
has taken the lead. She is quite fond of eating, but especially of eating
high-quality food that someone else has prepared. She leads everyone to a
neat, well decorated door labeled "Cataboji Grill - Welcome!" that is
hidden behind some storage containers. She ushers the whole flock of
kitties inside, and is greeted by the host kitty.]

"Hello, and welcome to the Cataboji Grill! We have plenty of seating for
your whole group. You look kind of familiar - you and that orange kitty -
aren't you from the Empress Cleopatra's clowder? Yes, you are! Wow, we
haven't seen any from your clowder for a long time. And you - you're Sam
Redcat, the kitty who killed the greebling chief a few years back. I'd
Eddie, and I'll be honored to seat you."

[Eddie picks up a phone behind the host's podium and speaks to the chef]
"Bubba, we've got special guests. Cleopatra's Community is here, and her
personal clowder, and Sam Redcat. Can you whip up something special for
the group? You can? Excellent!

Ok, guys, chef Bubba is whipping up a special treat for all of you! And
the bar is open, and all your drinks are on the house. We have a local
band, Marcel and the Playcats, playing in the lounge and they're really
good. We've got a real good crowd tonight, what with the Indy race people
in town."

[The kitties are lead to a comfortable, large dining room. Tables for
anywhere from two to twelve cats are arranged through the room. Many of
them are occupied with a wide range of cats. Business cats who just
'ported in from closing deals in Des Moines, Omaha, and Kansas City
mingle with farm cats who just took a break from chasing mice out of the
silos and local cats just relaxing. Tourist cats in town for the races
can be spotted by their NASCAR and Indy caps and collars. Eddie leads the
Community cats to their own corner of the room.]

"Here you go! Make yourself right at home. Just trust me and Bubba to
whip up something y'all are going to enjoy. We'll have dinner out for you
kitties in no time. Meanwhile I'll go get some servers to run drinks over
here from the bar."

Old June 26th 11, 01:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Yes, I fingk it will be alrite. She haz Rebecca dere, an she iz gittin arown
pritty gud now.

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Hmmmm...Du yu tink yu shud leaf hur?
--
Pitô.ônya

"Sundance" wrote in message
Dat sownz gudgud, an uv korse Ize bein nice to Meowmie. Not only kuz uv
herown purrday, but kuz she had a liddle serjeree on herown toe a week
ago. Herown fut iz awl rapped up in dis wite clof stuf an she'z warin a
funnee shoo.

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
I tink itz awl gray....urrr maybe kleer?????
I yam moztlee gray-blak on top enny wayz.
I wyll pak uh piknik bazkit of goodeez tu share.
Be shur tu be spekkulee nize tu yur meowmee tunyte,
kuz itz hur purrday, ya kno.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Sundance" wrote in message
Hmmm, Sammy didnt say whut da dress kode iz. I imajin we kan ware
enneefing we wantz. Whut duz a ghostink owtfit luk like?

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Wyyy Shur, SunnyDance!
Shud I weer uh ghostink owfit?
Itt'l be nize tu get uhway frum heer, itz booorink, I'z juzt bin
layink
unrownd in diz tuu warm heowze.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Sundance" wrote in message
Ooh, dat sownz funfun! Toonya, wud yoo like to go on dis trip wif
myownself?

Sundance

"Samuel Redcat Mahoney" wrote in message
Mine hoomins has to go back to Eye-oh-uh dis weekend to fix some
stuff at
da howse er used to live in. Dey is plannin on leavin us kitties at
home,
but I gots other plans.

Remember a few years ago, back when mine Paw was first drivin da big
metalmonster an Lilith an me ghosted along wif him? Well, I'm doing
dat
again. Him is leaving tomorrow (Friday) mornin and coming home on
Sunday.

Any kitties want to ghost along wif us? I'z got hiding places all
worked
out in hims pickup metalmonster and hims hotel rooms. Lilith, do you
want
to go wif me? It could be fun, and it will be a really short
adbenture.

Sammy Redcat

Old June 26th 11, 03:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

I will try wun uv doze skatebordz!

[Sundance makes his way to the back of the truck and carefully gets onto one
of the skateboards. Finding his balance, he stands on his hind legs and
moves his paws to the very edge of the skateboard.]

Look, Toonya, Ize hangin eight!

Sundance

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
On Sat, 25 Jun 2011 06:52:00 -0500, Gramby wrote:

Lizzie walks up to Harri. Misss Harri cud we haff sum fun diz day and
allof uz get skate boards and tie dem onto da back of da truk I knowz O
t said sumwun kud make it so no cat kud git hurt, Melia I fink waz da
namez. I just fink it wud be funnie to watch da hoomanz watch uz do
dat.

[Harri's eyes start to gleam and her tail to twitch. She dives into the
bed of the pickup, steps into the teleporter and disappears. Moments
later she reappears with a big bundle of skateboards and some hardware.
She quickly ties ropes to the trailer hitch and to the skateboards,
consults with Amelia who makes some adjustments to her hidden control
panel, then together they toss a skateboard over the tailgate. The
skateboard lands right-side up, and Amelia notices that the wheels aren't
spinning. She tells Harri "Perfect! The force field is between the road
and the skateboard". Just then the pickup slows to avoid an idiot driver.
The skateboard remains a safe distance behind the truck. "And it also
cushions the front and rear. We're ready!" With that Harri and Amelia
toss the remaining skateboards over the tailgate.]

Dat was an egzdellent idearment, Lizzie! We're all set now. We have
skateboards for whoever wants one, and they're all safe now. No kitty can
get hurt, even if they fall off.